occasions

Complaint Review: Juicy Couture

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Austin Texas U.S.A.
Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture Minute hand falls off 5 mo. old watch & they tell me they will let me know how much it will cost to fix it! Internet

I purchased the black Rich Girl Juicy Couture watch from Zappos less than 6 months ago.  The minute hand fell off and is just floating around the watch face.  I contacted Juicy Couture via their website immediately.  Their response was for me to send it in and they would let me know if it could be repaired and how much it would cost.  They also required that I include $9.95 by Money Order or Cashier's Check to cover the return shipping & handling charge.  I think if you buy a watch from a designer such as Juicy Couture, you should either be warned that there's only a 5 month life on a $200 watch or it should be replaced without question and definitely NOT AT MY EXPENSE whatsoever.  Poor business and definitely will not purchase their products again in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juicy-Couture/internet/Juicy-Couture-Minute-hand-falls-off-5-mo-old-watch-they-tell-me-they-will-let-me-know-652863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juicy Couture