Complaint Review: Jukebox Print

• Reported By: C. — Alberta Canada
Jukebox Print
341 Water St (2nd Floor) Internet Canada

Jukebox Print Terrible Product - Terrible Service, Internet

Do not use this company!!!

I ordered notepads from Jukebox. They force you to pay in advance - well before you receive the product. When the notepads were delivered my business logo was way off center and the pads were cut to different sizes making the pads completely unusable. I sent them pictures of the faulty product but they insisted I return the pads so they could "review" them.

I did so but they refused to provide a refund claiming the file I provided for the pad layout was the problem. This is utter nonsense as we have used that file with another printer who provided a fantastic product. They take your money upfront, provide a terrible product and then blame the customer for the problem.

So Jukebox has scammed me out of over $200. Do not be fooled by their supposedly cheap pricing - I would rather pay a bit more and actually get a product I can use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jukebox-Print/internet/Jukebox-Print-Terrible-Product-Terrible-Service-Internet-945771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jukebox Print