Complaint Review: Julia M Acosta

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Julia M Acosta — Other United States of America
Julia M Acosta
St 24 Num 561 Verde Mar Punta Santiago 00741 Punta Santiago, Select State/Province United States of America

Julia M Acosta Debit my account without authorization Punta Santiago, Other

Please contact me I have not place ay order from your company and have not receive any dvd's from your company and you have deduct from my personal savings account $ 75.75 without my authorization i am expecting to receive a credit to my account inmmediately, please contact me a soon as possible this has produce a default on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julia-M-Acosta/Punta-Santiago-Select-StateProvince-00741/Julia-M-Acosta-Debit-my-account-without-authorization-Punta-Santiago-Other-1000210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julia M Acosta