Complaint Review: Julia@USAhealthreport.org

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — Turlock California United States of America

Julia@USAhealthreport.org Acai Berry & Colon Thin scam, Internet

I read a so-called report online about using Acai Berry and ColoThin for weight loss.  Someone at the site supposedly put their claims to a test and lost over 20 lbs.  Unfortunately, the site contained links for the rest of us fools to try free samples for this "miracle" diet.  Of course, you have to give them your credit card number to pay for shipping.  AND you have 14 days to cancel, or they will charge your credit card and continue sending the product.

I clinked on the link to order Acai Berry, as well as the ColoThin.  This was less than a week ago.  Since then my credit card has been charged 3 times for the ColoThin (small amounts), and today I was charged $87.47 by a company in Panama called "Lean Body Burn," whatever that is.

Yesterday I received in the mail a bottle of ColoThin, but I have no idea which company it came from, as I do not recognize the name in the return address.

I am furious, but also embarrassed that I fell for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JuliaUSAhealthreportorg/internet/JuliaUSAhealthreportorg-Acai-Berry-Colon-Thin-scam-Internet-618780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julia@USAhealthreport.org