Complaint Review: Julian Nayeri

• Reported By: nayeri — Worcester Massachusetts
Julian Nayeri
500 Main Street, Groton, MA 01471 Groton, Massachusetts USA

Julian Nayeri DFS Group solicits customers from brokers Groton Massachusetts

We are paper brokers for DFS. They have been taking my customers information and soliciting them direct to sell them more products. Today I received a call from my customer that the DFS group called to replace and order with them. My customer did not know who they were and asked how they got her number. The sales rep from DFS said she got it from the checks they had on file. When she asked why they were calling her and not the company she placed the order with the sales rep said they do the reorders for my company. When I called DFS to see why they had informed my customer that they worked for me the sales reps said she did not say that. This is not the first time this has happened. The last time I called to confront them they assured me they would not contact my customers again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julian-Nayeri/Groton-Massachusetts-01471/Julian-Nayeri-DFS-Group-solicits-customers-from-brokers-Groton-Massachusetts-1065499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julian Nayeri