Complaint Review: Julian Rifa

• Submitted: Fri, January 24, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Los Angeles California
55 6th St Compton, California USA

Julian Rifa MonetizeMyMarketing.comFacebook.com/MonetizeMyMarketingMarketing4success12@gmail.com Hire to SPAM/SCAM network abuser Compton California

*Consumer Comment: Got the same spam email

*Author of original report: If I'm that famous to have a fan page then where is it?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not Much More For Me To Say.... Final Statement (From ...Julian, Proud Owner of the Company)

*Author of original report: Don't write so much in order to confuse the issue:

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Alrighty, another rebuttal... (from Julian, Owner of the company)

*Author of original report: You never addressed/answered the first issue in the complaint.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My Final Statement.... From Julian (Owner of the Company)

*Author of original report: You might want to double check your "emailing company"'s practices.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Julian Rifa's response

*Author of original report: Using new SPAM site elabs11.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From... Julian Rifa

You get anYou get this SPAM, from someone asking you to pay them $100 to abuse various network sites like facebook.com, twitter.com and SPAM on your behalf.

Hello,

I was just taking a look at your fanpage on Facebook. I wanted to reach out to you because I specialize in Internet Marketing and I have been working with several others in helping them promote their fanpage, Twitter profile, and Youtube Videos.

It's great for your online credibility when potential new fans & customers see your page has thousands of Likes/Followers associated with it.

That's where I come in. I specialize in pushing traffic to your profiles to drastically increase those numbers.
I wanted to reach out to you to see if you could use more Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, or Youtube Views .

I'm currently running a special for this marketing service of mine.
Please see what I can offer below:

- 1000 Facebook Fans: $100
- 1000 Twitter Followers: $100
- 10,000 Youtube Video Views: $100

I also have discounted pricing for combination orders, where you can get 3 services for $200. (ex: 2000 Facebook fans & 1000 Twitter followers: $200, etc.) And I can do 5 services for $300.  (bulk pricing also available: 3000 Fans: $200 ; 5000 Fans: $300 ; 10000 Fans: $500)

It typically takes me between 3-4 days to complete. And just an FYI, I do offer a full 100% refund if I do not deliver within 7 days. I've never had this happen before, but it's something I do like to mention.

And here is my fan page with a few recent testimonials:

Facebook.com/MonetizeMyMarketing

Please simply respond to this email if you are interested or if you have any questions, and we can get the ball rolling right away.

www.MonetizeMyMarketing.com
323.250.0704

" The Highest Compliment I Can Receive Is The Referral Of Your Friend, Family, Or Business Associate. "

To unsubscribe please click here

55 6th St. , Los Angeles, CA, 90003

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julian-Rifa/Compton-California-90003/Julian-Rifa-MonetizeMyMarketingcomFacebookcomMonetizeMyMarketingMarketing4success12gm-1118238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julian Rifa

Got the same spam email

AUTHOR: socializeme - ()

This type of spam infuriates me, as he scams the naive and... well, dumb, out of money. These types of purchased and fake followers are useless for your business. Try posting good content, and build real relationships based on trust and authority on a subject, and you will get everything you need for your business online.

If I'm that famous to have a fan page then where is it?

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

First you said I had a "web site" that you wanted me to pay you to promote, I told you no such thing ever existed.

Then you said it was a "facebook fan page", which I told you no such thing ever existed.

Now you say, "You DO have a fan page because that is how and what I contacted you about."

If I'm that famous to have a fan page then where is it?

Don't waste your time searching for some celebrity's facebook fan page in Hollywood with the name "Sandra" and then claim it's me, you know what the answer will be, I'm no celebrity, I never had a fan page on any site but if you want to amuse me, go right ahead.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Julian Rifa - ()

*** To anyone reading this: I'm going to keep this rebuttal more vague in detail, only because everthing has already been stated 3 times over (all the rebuttals and the full story can be seen down below). It's unfortunately at the point where I'm not sure if being serious or humorous is more appropriate. Regardless, there's unfortunately nothing worth saying at this point so I wont say much.

Now back to addressing the "Anonymous" author:

You DO have a fan page because that is how and what I contacted you about. You say you don't have one, but considering you've already lied about your name, and tried posting as a man and a woman to fraud all the readers into thinking you were 2 differnt people, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're not being truthful about your fan page either  :) Final answer.

You know what's really ironic, we'll never really know if you do or dont because you don't have it in you to do the ONE that could confirm it.... display your REAL info and come out from behind the fake names. You can say this and say that all you like, but until you come out from behind that made up identity, YOU are going to be the reason YOU will never get definitive proof. Sorry but I find that very fitting :)

But hey it's been great chatting, I need to go run my business now. Thank you for the opporunity to discuss exacty what it is I do and for the chance to show my potential Clients just much detail I put into my TARGETED marketing campaign. It is however a bit of a bummer that you shrugged off all those concrete details merely as me, "writing so much in order to confuse the issue." .................. hmm.

But my one serious note...

If you decide stop posting anonymously and come out from behind the fake names, feel free to give me a call and I'd be happy to discuss things more with you. In all reality, it's pretty sad that you can be so "confident" with your assumptions while you denounce my name and my business, but yet you can't even do it as yourself. It must be easy to say all those things without having to take any accountability whatsover. But at some point it just boils down to self-respect. Do you really not see anything wrong with what you're doing?

I've worked my butt off and pushed through higher stress levels and more stressful situations than most people even know exist, all for my business. All while staying honest and true to myself and my Clients. But I find myself saying this to someone who has no problem with putting serious false statement in a public forum while hiding behind a FAKE name. That is a level so low, I don't understand how you can be okay with that. Say as YOU wish; I have no problem with anything YOU say, I respect YOUR opinion. But when you need to hide behind an anonymous fake name, then clearly you aren't even proud enough to OWN up to what you repeatedly publicly say. That's not right. You don't know anything about me or my business, but you publicly voice your assumptions as if you do. Thats...not... right.

But you know what's even worse; you know what's worse than all of this not being right?... The fact that you are so blatantly okay with being so wrong.

And with understanding, I bid you adieu and wish you the absolute best.

"For nothing is lower than a man who stands at a distance and casts stones at the blind."

Don't write so much in order to confuse the issue:

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

First of all, I do NOT have a facebook fan page.

Second, I've seen on facebook, a LOT of fake profiles (probably the majority now which explains why facebook seems so large), posting ads about; sunglasses, books, watches, videos, that have nothing to do with the topic of the group, page, in question. You don't do that do you?

Third, the "Email Compliance Guidlelines" you mentioned only apply to the audience who explicitly subscribed or did business with you in the past.

The FTC (US government) uses the term "UNSOLICITED commercial e-mail", meaning that prior business must have been made between us or I explicitly subscribed in the frist place. Neither of which I did.

I ask you again, explain why I got that.

You seem to indicate it's because you assumed I had a facebook fan page, I do NOT have one.

Now assume you are being truthful, then it means that the e-mailing company you use is not sending e-mail to the right people... in effect, SPAMMING.

Which is why you got this complaint, and may so any client that uses your services if their name got to uninterested parties.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Alrighty, another rebuttal... (from Julian, Owner of the company)

AUTHOR: Julian - ()

Wow. Okay since every other attempt to professionally resolve things have all been in vain, I will be a bit more direct.

** And anyone else who is reading this please read the whole thread, there are several rebuttals. This approach is not my first (or second or even third) choice on how to resolve things. But I'm sure that any other Professional could understand the frustration of being in a scenario where an answer is not really being sought after by the person asking the question. And just as I have offered to this individual many times, if there is anything I can clear up or address for anyone, please do not hesitate to contact me. It would be my pleasure to discuss any questions or concerns.

My responses are in bold lettering to questions which were just asked (which have all previously been asked by the same individual, several times).

You use the term "targetted audience", but I myself, without a web site, recieved your "targetted e-mail" to promote my non-existant material.

- You have a Facebook fanpage, that's what I initially offered to help you with, your fanpage.

That sounds a lot like SPAM.

- Refer to answer below

SPAM is NOT "well within the Terms of Service for all the Social Networks I work with".

- Email Compliance Guidlelines when Sending with the Intent of Offering a Business Service: 1. Email must include an Unsubscribe link, Check.  2. Email must state address of origination, Check  4. Email must include a valid Reply-To address, Check.  4. Email must not falsify Sender's name: Check

PS: Not sure why you put quotations around "well within the Terms of Service for all the Social Networks I work with", when I never stated that.

If someone pays you to promote their material, and you violate or break the law, they too can get into trouble.

- ??? If you took in anything I said in any of the previous rebuttals then this statement would seem as outlandish to you as it does to me.

I don't feel that you cleared up anything, presented any facts or transparency in proof of your marketing techniques.

- I offered to walk you though the setup of a campaign if you were to just act in a professional manner and call me. It really doesn't get any more transparent than that.

Please present proof of your actions and claims, I presented mine.

- You know, I was about to address this question for you. I was about to go into all sorts of detail about the targeted marketing I do, just to definitively prove to you that I have been truthful & honest all along. I was about to prove that point by explaining how Facebook makes it possible to target traffic based on an ideal customer's location, age, gender, likes, interests and job title. Then I almost explained that Google Adwords allows me to target traffic based on key words that people are searching for.

And how there's tools out there that gives me analytical information so that I can research these terms and make an educated decision on which of these targeted terms will be profitable, and which of these will not. That way, when a person in my Client's target area is searching one of those chosen, targeted key words, my Client's website will be listed right in front of that potential customer, exactly at the moment that person is ready to buy. And then I almost talked about one of the newest marketing features available on Facebook, aptly title, "The Retargeting Feature."

Which actually allows my Clients to use Facebook ads to retarget someone who has visited their website but did not complete a purchase. So that the next time tha person who left my Client's website is surfing Facebook, my Clients website ad will appear inside of Facebook. ( At this point I might have interjected with a sly remark about how I have been trying to show you all of this the whole time, and some god knowledge would have been acquired if you were really here for a better understanding of things. But then I would have got back to it...) Finally, I would have concluded by stating that through these various forms of marketing strategies, I'm able to provide my Client's with the most customer specific, targeted traffic available.

I almost went into detail about some of the targeted techniques that I use. Not for you, but for anyone else reading this, that has not yet had a chance to follow the rest of this thread. Just to make sure it's clear that there was absolutely zero thought, research, or facts that went into to any of the assumptions you've publically made (and it really is a shame that you can state such things while using fake names. I think that if you're willing to publically vocalize such ill-educated claims, you should at least have to associate your real name with it. But then again, if that was the case we probably wouldn't be here. Moving on).

I almost gave you want what asked for, like I have in my other rebuttals. But then I realized, that as hard as I try, it's now become impossible to respect any request from you. It's very clear that you aren't really here to get a better understanding of what I do. And that's why you continue to post anonymously using fake names; while refusing every request and suggestion I've made to intelligently resolve things. On the other hand, I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that I never was able to prove to you that TARGETED MARKETING is indeed something that I do...........

I feel ripoffreport.com is a legitimate means of communications for this type of incident. Why should I reply to SPAM that I get hoping to get a legitimate response?

- How could you honesty say this is a form of "legitimate means of communications?" You refuse any logical solution and continue to  using 2 fake names in an attempt to fraud the system. Personally that's the "Rip Off" at hand. You've posted anonymously and refuse to call or email me when I offer to fully explain and personally show you what I do. In every one of my previous responses I tried to be as informing, professional, apologetic, and and understanding as possible. But yet, here we are. The fact of the matter is you're not here to get any facts. And I accept that. I still do wish you the best of luck with all your endeavors.

Anyone else reading this please follow the whole thread so you can make a fair conclusion at who's right and who's wrong in this situation. Thank you.

You never addressed/answered the first issue in the complaint.

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

That sounds a lot like SPAM.

Please present proof of your actions and claims, I presented mine.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My Final Statement.... From Julian (Owner of the Company)

AUTHOR: Julian - ()

Well it has since been pointed out that the 2 posts above came from the same person, despite this person writing in a different names (IP address was the same and it also clearly shows that each rebuttal is from the "Author of the Orginal Report). That makes more sense since both reports were abnormally, yet similarly off in their assumption.

With that said, even though I've put everything into detail and said everything I can say, I'll address this one last time. It's clear that the author of the report and rebuttals is confused between the type of marketing done for my Clientele and the original way I reached out to him/her. My initial outreach to someone offering my services for help, is obviously different than the forms of marketing utilized for a Client's campaign. The type of marketing performed is dependent upon my Client's goals, service, or product. This might be obvious to most, but just in case it's not, there you have it.

And to the Author of this report, although my email to you was well within compliance and industry guidelines, I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. I know you are adamant in attempting to point out your assumptions, but as I've already said, your assumptions are incorrect, plain & simple. And that is simply because you and I have never worked together, nor have we ever communicated directly. I wish that you would just give me a call or email so I could answer all your questions/concerns and show you why those assumptions are incorrect. I have nothing to hide and I wish you wouldn't post anonymously so we could end this on a professional level. But my offer still stands, give me a ring and I'll walk you through a couple of the campaigns I'm working on. I promise that if you call me, it will be easy to understand why my paying Clients have nothing bad to say. I work very hard and very honestly, and I would love to personally show you that.

Well that said, my apologies again. If you would like to take me up on my offer, my phone number is listed on my website:   www.MonetizeMyMarketing.com

Best of luck with all your endeavors.

You might want to double check your "emailing company"'s practices.

AUTHOR: Sandra - ()

The "targetted" traffic that you refer, is still the same SPAM that I still get from you asking me to pay you to promote my (non-existant) web site... You might want to check the "precision" of that "target". Who are the "1000+ actual PAYING CLIENTS" who have "not one of them has anything remotely bad to say"? Your "service" is worse than a ripoff, you are asking for a service to send traffic to a "targetted" audience, who oversees that target doesn't become "everyone"? How does someone know they are not paying you to abuse networks and send SPAM? How do we know those "1000+ clients" want you to SPAM? I'm not a client of you, I am receiving SPAM from you. That alone tells me what your service and targetting practices are. Anyone who wants to pay you to send traffic should know what they are getting into.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Julian Rifa's response

Sandra,

Elabs is simply just the emailing company I use. It's actuall pretty standard/basic. And I've always been using them so not exactly sure how or why you came to certain conclusions. But wow, some of the things you said couldn't be further from the truth. Example: you quoted my line of, "it's not general traffic" and you translated that as "he will be spamming my website to everyone."  No. The email clearly stated what I meant by "it's not general traffic"... It was an email offering TARGETED website traffic (hence, not general). All of which I could have easily explained if you would have just asked for clarification.

But the point of my rebuttal is to bring attention to the fact I have literally worked with over 1000 people in the last 18 months. And by "worked with" I mean they have trusted me enough to pay me to run their marketing campaigns. Whether it was a Social Media marketing campaign, a Google Pay Per Click marketing campaign, a Brand Awareness marketing campaign, creating an online Sales Cycle, or for overall marketing consulting in general, I took very good care of them and put my full attention into each one of their campaigns. Notice how out of those 1000+ actual PAYING CLIENTS, not one of them has anything remotely bad to say. They actually have a lot of good to say (which I'll get to in a minute).

My point is this, the 2 people who have taken the time out of their day to file a "rip off report" were not even actual Clients of mine. They are upset because I sent them an email informing them of some services I how I may be able to help. I include an unsubscribe link and honor every unsubscribe I get. And it's all done by stricty abiding to emailing guidelines.

Personally I feel that a "rip off" is when somebody takes payment and does nothing for it in return. I have never and will never will do business like that. All of my actual paying Client could attest to that. But if for any reason one of my paying Clients is not satisfied, I'm sure they still wouldn't feel the need to file a "rip off report."  Why? Because I offer a full money back guarantee with ALL of my services. So if I don't deliver the results as promised, they get a full refund. For proof on how people feel that I have actually worked with, and base their public opinion on real work that I've done, please take a look at the testimonials on my fan page:

Sandra I apologize if my offer to be of some assistance caused an inconvenience. But to draw conculsions on how the marketing is done for my Clients, when you couldn't be further from the truth, is not right. But regardless, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please just click the unsubscibe link in that email and I assure you my name will never appear in your inbox again.

And for anyone else reading this, I hope it is clear that the 2 people who have posted a "rip off report" are not actual Clients of mine. They never even voiced their displeasure personally to me. Which is a bummer because I would have loved to personally apologize and explain what it is I do. So please, if there is an interest in working together, questions or what I offer, or even just an annoyance with something I did, please contact me via phone, email, or website (www.MonetizeMyMarketing.com) I'm confident that after we talk it will be clear that what I do, and the quality of my work I provide, is actually the exact opposite of what the two people above assumed.

Thank you much.

Using new SPAM site elabs11.com

Using new SPAM site elabs11.com

Julian Rifa / MonetizeMyMarketing.com / 323.250.0704

Is using a new site elabs11.com for SPAMING and other network abuse (probably because they got deleted from their previous site for network abuse).

They ask you to pay them a various fee to SPAM and abuse networks, or in their words:

"specialize in helping business owners bring in qualified, targeted traffic to their website. I do so by utilizing Google Adwords to get my Client's website listed on the first page of Google for the relevant terms that their potential customers are searching for"

which in reality they just post SPAM and references to your site and get you in trouble.

Not to mention I continually get SPAM from MonetizeMyMarketing.com even though I don't even have a web site!

Remember, it's against the policy of most sites to send SPAM and illegal in most parts of the world. Hiring someone to abuse networks or perform illegal acts is also, illegal.

They also do NOT promise/gaurantee traffic (or not paying fines and staying out of jail):

"As mentioned, I don't offer general website traffic,"

Below is the full text of their ad:

Hello,

I was just looking at your website and wanted to reach out to you because I own a Lead Generation company and I specialize in helping business owners
bring in qualified, targeted traffic to their website. I do so by utilizing Google Adwords to get my Client's website listed on the first page of Google for the relevant terms that their potential customers are searching for.

As mentioned, I don't offer general website traffic, but rather very targeted people who are searching for the exact product or service you offer... The kind of traffic that actually results in sales. In addition, unlike Search Engine Optimization (aka SEO), Google Adwords is a very streamline and fast process that can have your website bringing in quality leads from Google's first page within only a couple days.

If you could benefit from your website generating more sales I'd love to give you moreinformation on how I can help. Please simply send me a quick email reply or phone call if interested and I'll get back to you right away. And don't forget to take a look at my website:

MonetizeMyMarketing.com

www.MonetizeMyMarketing.com
323.250.0704

This is an marketing an email sent to you, we are a high repute company and are in no way sending unsolicited emails, if you wish this was not intended for you,pls let us know by clicking here To unsubscribe, click here or send an email to: unsubscribe-214116@elabs11.com. Thanks

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From... Julian Rifa

AUTHOR: Julian Rifa - ()

Well Rick while I do thank you for "spreading the word" about my service, it's unfortunate that you didn't at least contact me first before coming to the conclusion that this service is a scam. Truth is, I would have loved to have answered all your questions and addressed all your concerns. But, since Rip Off Report is now the source of our communication... here goes:

First off, I value and appreciate all my Clientele. I have never scammed anyone and I have hundreds (if not thousands) of successful marketing campaigns to prove that. To scam someone over $100 is not the type of person I am and that's not the type of business I run. It would not have taken much effort for me to show you this, should you have just asked.

In fact, my fanpage link I included in my original email to you has several positive Client testimonials. Now while I do admit that it's impossible to make every person happy, my successful track record shows that in no way is my service a scam. In fact, you my friend, are the very first Rip Off Report posted about me or my business. Taking into consideration that my business has been in operation for several years... I think once again that speak volume when it comes to the legitimacy of my work.

Now as for the techniques I use (in reply to your claim that I "abusing" networks sites), everything done is well within the Terms of Service for all the Social Networks I work with. Every single marketing technique used is completely safe and approved. In fact, sometimes I use the individual network itself (Facebook/Twitter) to acquire the fans or followers my Clients ask for. Using an approach that would jeopardize not only my Clients page, but also my reputation, is not a risk I'm willing to take. So your claim actually couldn't be further from the truth. Once again, if you would have just asked me to elaborate... I would have loved to clear this up for you.

In conclusion, do I wish you would have taken a better approach to getting out your concerns? Of course. But that doesn't change the fact that I do apologize if I caused any inconvenience by contacting you. With that said, I did want to make sure that I personally addressed this public opinion of yours. Because stating such an opinion publicly without first acquiring any form of facts, is just... well, silly. And while I do hope I have addressed your concerns, I more importantly want to clear this up for anyone else who actually is trying to do some research in an attempt to form their own educated opinion. But if anyone else does have any further questions please don't hesitate to call, because I would love to chat.

Respectfully spoken,