Complaint Review: Julie Riley

Julie Riley
2102 nw kelly unit 2 vancouver, Washington United States of America

Julie Riley lawsuit vancouver , Washington

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Reporting

Julie Riley was employed by my company about three years ago. She was fired for numerous reasons, such as being tardy, missing to many days of work, poor performance and embezzlement. After we let her go she began threatening my company with lawsuits saying she was unjustly fired. She ended up getting an attorney and taking me to court..I won the lawsuit however my company is still trying to recover financially due to attorney fees, court cost and paying employees to gather all the evidence...what a huge mistake this woman is just out to make take from companies..beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julie-Riley/vancouver-Washington-98665/Julie-Riley-lawsuit-vancouver-Washington-895091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julie Riley

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Reporting

AUTHOR: Jewels - (United States of America)

There are five consecutive reports on me all with in one week.

This one in particular caught my eye as three years ago I worked for the US NAvy.

Check public records I was never sued, never embezzled and my address was reported.

This is a witch hunt from an employer that is facing a compaint with Oregon L and I and a law suit from me.I pointed out to them I saw them on rip off report when I did an internet search and the day after complaints were filed against me ??