Complaint Review: Julie Ryals

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Cherie — Bronx United States of America
Julie Ryals

Julie Ryals mompack.com She has verbally harassed me for the last 3 months because she does not approve of my business. Internet

*Consumer Comment: WOW

*Consumer Comment: Deborah Dolen is a bully using ripoff report to bully! Look out everyone!!

*General Comment: YAWN

*Consumer Comment: Julie is not the doing one Harassing. Cherie is. Enough Said

*Author of original report: This goes out the JOKE Oops I mean WITCH

*General Comment: Things that scare me...

*Consumer Comment: Where's the proof?

*Consumer Comment: I am also a victim of Julie Ryals

*Consumer Comment: Stop with the lame excuses Cherie Rios. Your agenda is showing.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is ridiculous!

*Consumer Comment: My Tarot Readings 9

*General Comment: Drama Much?

*Consumer Comment: Cherie Rios DBA Cherie (China) Rivera of My Tarot Readings 9

*Consumer Comment: In my opinion the harasser is Cherie Rivera

*Consumer Comment: Julie Ryals is a liar and a harasser

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong!

*Consumer Comment: This report is wrong and Cherie Rivera of My Tarot Readings 9 is a spammer.

This report is regarding the owner of mompack.com Her name is Julie Ryals and she has verbally attacked me multiple times. She also aperates a yahoo group which she has gotten every group member to verbally attack me and my business. This is a personal vendetta that this woman has against me and I have no idea why. I would like her reported as soon as possible she is unethical and down right mean and my next step is to involve the police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julie-Ryals/internet/Julie-Ryals-mompackcom-She-has-verbally-harassed-me-for-the-last-3-months-because-she-doe-740719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julie Ryals

WOW

AUTHOR: Thorn105 - (USA)

Just when you think the dust is settled, here the crazy comes again.  What's the matter, Cherie, off your meds again?  Julie is a respected business woman who helps others, and you are an email address stealing SPAMMER to promote your scam of a Tarot Card reading business?  LMAO  All I see is false accusations. I urge you to involve the police - they might be able to get you to a mental health center, and get you the help you so desperately need.  You are only harming yourself here, but you are so deluded you don't even realize what it looks like when you use this forum to disparage a legitimate business woman, whose only crime is being successful and banning YOU from her website when you started spamming her members, and divulging their email addresses when you cc'd everyone.  What YOU did was a DIRECT VIOLATION of personal privacy.  Julie banned you from her website to protect the privacy of her members.  She should have pursued legal venues against you long ago.  This forum is actually intended for people who were ripped off to share their experiences and warn others - NOT a place for you to air your personal vendetta against  a woman who dared to stand up to you and your bullying tactics.  Anyone reading this, be sure and read ALL of it, and don't be fooled.  Cherie has several accounts on this website, and agrees with herself, and answers herself on a regular basis - especially when she forgets to take her medication.

Deborah Dolen is a bully using ripoff report to bully! Look out everyone!!

AUTHOR: The Office - (United States of America)

I now know exactly where this fake posting came from and it is fake.  It's Deborah Dolen who is also posing as a made up name called Mabel White. Here's my story; I got into a dispute with Deborah Dolen on a message forum recently after she went crazy talking about all kinds of stuff she wanted to do to some women online and was looking for help.  At first I was feeling sorry for her story about her being stalked by some women on the internet.  I listened more closely than most probably do because I cannot stand a bully, but her stories just were not making sense.  She was very angry and the evil was very concerning. Nothing she said was matching up the more I checked out her statements so I questioned her a litle.  She then flipped out on me and started saying I didn't know what I was talking about because I'm no one famous like her and I'll never live in million dollar mansions.  She told me how she'd eat me for lunch in court if I ever crossed her again.  Bizarre- I tell ya.  I am an educated woman and it doesn't take much for people to do their own searches online so it gets me how people let themselves get taken by a scammer these days anyhow.  All the information is right in front of their face-with ease.  From what I found on the internet Deborah Dolen sued some women online over them posting her criminal record and newspaper articles.  I found all kinds of links including the FTC Report of her ripping off a charity and an attack job she did on eciggarette forum, a soap forum and candle forum.  One of the ladies she sued was this very same person she's posting retaliation ripoffreport.com stories and then linking to that in comments online.  Deborah Dolen must not like to loose.  These types of posts stick out like sore thumbs especially now that I've experienced who the bully is = Deborah Dolen.  People on the internet who browse message forums or chatty sites need to be cautious because Deborah Dolen is on the prowl for people she can attack and probably sue too.  I think it's an outward fight covering for who she really is fighting and that is herself.

#3 General Comment

YAWN

AUTHOR: Thorn105 - (USA)

Cherie, I choose to bash your business because I actually HAVE received an email from you, offering a "special" price for a Father's Day reading or some such nonsense. So unlike you, who doesn't have a clue as to what I do even though I posted it in my comment, I DO know what you do, and I know how much you charge for it.  You see, my dear, you aren't the only one with more than one email address, and I know a lot more about you than you think. You are a loon, a liar, and in my opinion, a thief.  You give those of us who use our spiritual gifts to freely help and enrich others' lives a bad name. You knowingly DID spam members of the Mompack group, and it took awhile to figure it out, since you used an entirely different address when you sent "offers" to the Mompack members via email addresses that you stole, not the email address you used when you signed up to Mompack, which is why it took so long to find you out.  This proves you did KNOWINGLY AND PURPOSEFULLY steal email addresses from anyone who posted in the forum, and used them to promote your business.  I just love it when people that get caught doing something so shady are so indignant when your bad behavior is exposed. You nabbed a LOT of email addresses while you were hiding on the Mompack website, Julie caught you, you got banned, so you chose to come here and try to wreck her business. You are behaving like a two year old - you didn't get your way, so you are having a little temper tantrum on any website that will allow you to slander Julie.  Also, I am not STARTING an online business, I am CONTINUING a very successful one and will keep doing so. You are NOTHING like me - the difference being is I advertise legally, with advertising that I have purchased from reputable marketing companies, and I don't try to solicit people via emails, and I don't go on various networking sites to steal emails and use them for my own selfish agenda. When people see my advertising, they have a choice to frequent my business, or not. I don't shove unsolicited offers in their face via email addresses obtained dishonestly.  I have read your emails, and I have read Julie's responses to your childish rants. So don't hand me this line of crap, I have read ALL the emails, and if you wish to continue arguing with me, I'll be happy to copy and paste them all in this forum.

As for addressing your insults about me being a witch, and how you don't believe in anything I do, that is really beside the point for two reasons 1)I don't give a crap about your opinion because your approval or lack of approval doesn't affect me or anything I do for others and 2) I'm not the one here spreading libelous blather, just because I didn't get my way.  That would be YOU, darling, and your insults toward me personally without even knowing me are further proof of what you will do when you don't get your way, or someone disagrees with you.  It's right here for all visitors to Ripoff Report to see - someone crosses you, then you get vindictive, even to a stranger. I sincerely hope anyone reading this is as entertained as I am.  I realize you intended to anger me, but you've only succeeded in validating the point I was trying to make, which is you will behave immaturely if you don't get your way - your grammar school responses are right here for everyone to read, so now they know you are lying, and the funny thing is YOU proved my point. LMAO  Don't worry, there will always be people that you can dupe into spending ridiculous amounts of money for your "gifts". I've found all of your "complaints" against Julie and her business on various websites, which is further proof of you being in the wrong. However, there are legal means to clip your wings and stop your libelous statements, so do please continue the slanderous behavior.  I'll put money on your books for you when you go to jail for slander and libel, because I'm a GOOD WITCH. :D

Julie is not the doing one Harassing. Cherie is. Enough Said

AUTHOR: Thinking clearly now - (USA)

This whole Report against Julie doesnt make much sense when I read it. It seems to condratict and that tell me it is made up. Anywho, I have a story about Julie Ryals.

I once knew a woman who did nothing but complain about Julie Ryals and how Julie had attacked her, caused her problems, and Harassed her. I was sympathetic and even gave this person my support. I later discovered that Julie was the real victim and the person doing the action against Julie was the one doing the harassing. She was obsessed with Julie Ryals and I finally seen that. I found out that my friend had crossed some unethical and unprofessional lines, Lied, scammed, and defamed Julie deliberately. I feel guilty and wish I could take back supporting the real Harasser because I realize now that she was too much and the insane one and Julie was a true victim in it all. It really was a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black.

This is a scary world and do not believe everything you hear or read. Chances are that you could find yourself Defending the wrong person too or believing something that was put there to mislead you.

Julie isnt the one here harassing anyone. Cherie from the Bronx is the one harassing.

This goes out the JOKE Oops I mean WITCH

AUTHOR: Cherie - (United States of America)

I find it interesting how you are starting your own business but choose to bash mine. You have no idea what I do. I dont do spells because I dont believe in them I think they are totally bogus and they are a joke and they are used to prey on people. I do not offer any of those services so before you open your mouth you should get your facts straight and learn what it is I do. I do have a wonderful gift and I have helped many people but I dont use it for evil unlike you. Im just curious on what makes you an expert. I would like to know who do you think you are that you can just come and bash my business and call me a scammer when you know nothing about me or what I do. Yes I get paid to do what I do because I want to its not up to you or anyone else to make that decision for me.

Or maybe you are upset because you cant get paid for what you do because you are a fake and a con artist who preys on the fears of others like Julie. You claim you can do spells and cleanings and you dont charge for them. I dont do any of that garbage because I do not believe in them. I think its complete bull and there is no such thing.

So the next time you go against someone you dont even know take a look in the mirror because like Julie Ryals you are only ruining yourself. I dont need your approval for anything you are a scam artist and I dont want anything to do with you. Why dont you go read Julies cards so you can tell her that her business will fall a part because of her ways since you are so concern with defending something you know nothing about.

I know where I stand with my business and thanks to Julie and her bashing my business is better than ever. I dont mind being a scammer in your eyes because you mean nothing to me and you sure as hell dont pay me for anything. My wonderful customers know what I am able to do and the know my character and they know that I have helped every last one of them but you would know that if you took the time to read my testimonial. Anyway you are a waste of time and breath.

Moving on to bigger and better things. To my wonderful customers for always backing me up thank you for everything you guys are truly the best. These women obviously have nothing better to do and they sure as hell dont know me at all so their opinions mean nothing. I am not wasting my time with garbage anymore. Thank you all again you have been very supportive.

#6 General Comment

Things that scare me...

AUTHOR: Thorn105 - (USA)

I'm a new online business entrepreneur, and seeing things like this scare me.  Julie is a long-time, trusted business owner, and Cherie charges people for her "gifts" of "prophesy, insight".  Let's see, believe in Julie, a proven businesswoman or Cherie, who charges people for her "gifts"...who to pick, who to pick...I choose Julie, and I have a rather innovative reason as to WHY I choose Julie.  I too, am a tarot card reader/dream interpreter, and I do help clients.  I do not charge them by the minute, the reason being is that I am a witch, and our gifts are not for sale.  We are here to serve those in need when we encounter them in our lives, those of us with REAL, legitimate gifts, NOT to profit by exploiting them.  The very act of profiting from these gifts will render them useless, if one is TRULY gifted, and following the spiritual path.  I get emails from supposed psychics all the time, offering to help my life become wonderful, and I put them in the spam folder where they belong.  I would like to take this opportunity to advise people seeking services of this nature do so only after careful research.  Any psychic that charges you by the minute is a scammer.  Period.  End of story.  This type of "psychic" is only talented at exploiting people, and their feelings and emotions.  People usually go to people like this because of 1) going through the hardship of a relationship ending, 2) they are in need of financial assistance (psychics CAN help you - if what you want is to throw your money away on crap!) 3) they want to know if they were someone famous in another life (sadly, most of us were just as common in another life as we are now, no matter how much we wish to believe otherwise).  I would also like to caution people about purchasing "spells" - love spells, money spells, etc.  Real Witches do NOT sell our "spells" for profit.  A true and legitimate spell is most often involved in a significant ritual, that cannot be sold. Anyone who tells you they can bring true love into your life is lying to you, for you can ONLY do that for yourself, end of story.  The very fact that Julie refuses to answer these ridiculous accusations is all the proof I need that she is indeed the victim here.  Oh, and nice job pretending to be a legitimate customer there, Cherie - no one would ever dream someone would post here as "annonymous" and actually be the one trying to slander another's business.  (heavy sarcasm, for the Obvious-Impaired).  This is only me offering good advice to those who would fall victim to the scams that are available everywhere, for a certain price per minute.  I felt moved by the Goddess to respond to this ridiculous claim, and the fraudulent use of this website to harass a legitimate business owner.  And for any of you who are wondering what my business is - I hand crochet lace, gloves, and clothing for formal affairs and sell them online.  Sorry to disappoint you by not having a psychic online business, so if you thought that, shame on you! I truly did wish to provide a valuable public service, by exposing these so-called psychics for the crooks they are. They give the rest of us who are truly trying to help our fellow mankind with our gifts a bad reputation.

Where's the proof?

AUTHOR: Reality Chic - (USA)

What moron wrote comment #10?

All I see coming from Cherie Rios and company is bashing, trashing, and a bunch of empty accusations against somebody named Julie Ryals. It has been very clearly pointed out here that Cherie was the one who initiated and did the spamming, and what Julie did was to tell her to stop spamming. Cherie and company have been the ones on the attack here, not Julie Ryals. Where's the "unethical" and where's the "unprofessional" other than from Cherie? Cherie Rivera posted here as herself and in 3rd person as somebody else. I have not seen one single word of anything from Julie Ryals, and yet she is still being libeled and attacked here and called names. Yet, there is no post here from Julie Ryals. There seems to be something going on and the purpose is to trash Julie Ryals. I Googled Julie's name and I think I know why this is. Looks like Julie has been the target of someone recently that harassed her and now it looks like that person also used this site to do their dirty work. Maybe this is just a plan to further harass and libel Julie is all. Nothing else really makes any sense because all the trash talking and bad mouthing is coming from this Cherie Rios (Rivera) and her friends.

I am also a victim of Julie Ryals

AUTHOR: Annoyed with Julie Ryals - (United States of America)

Cherie I am so sorry that you are going through this. Although I was a part of this so called email and don't know you personally I have been harassed more than once by Julie. I am so glad that you have stood up for yourself because not to many do that. This woman is ridiculous and childish and she needs to grow up already the only one here that is unethical and unprofessional is Julie. No one should have to go through this. There are so many people attacking Cherie but no one has stopped and realized how many other people she really has harassed. I'm glad you spoke up and now so will I. Good luck to you and your business.

Stop with the lame excuses Cherie Rios. Your agenda is showing.

AUTHOR: Use a Dictionary - (USA)

Ridiculous is right. Maybe you dont understand what spamming really is. You said that Cherie Rivera DBA My Tarot Readings 9 was innocently sending out a promotional email about her business, My Tarot Readings 9 and that Julie came and took the emails Cherie was using and spammed those people? Right? Are you serious? Your logic is completely flawed or you have no clue what spamming is! I was on that list of emails that Cherie SPAMMED and I did NOT give Cherie permission to use and/or distribute my email to the over 150 people she sent her unsolicited promotional (commercial) email to. Spamming is what Cherie, of My Tarot Readings 9 did! She spammed by sending those unsolicited emails for commercial purposes to people that did not give their permission to have their emails used in that manner. She did not send those emails to a personal email list of people that had signed up or agreed to receiving the commercial email. I know this because I was on that list and I never signed up for any of her solicitations for tarot readings or anything other garbage like that. Anyone responding to that email to say stop this (as many did) was NOT spamming. There was no commercial purpose involved in reposnding.

Cherie initiated the spam and now has singled out and is harassing Julie by making this FALSE consumer report against her. Why? Why attack Julie Ryals? Cherie Rivera of My Tarot Readings 9 took a deliberate step to intentionally damage Julies name and reputation by posting here on a consumer "RIPOFF" site. That was and IS wrong! Wake up and smell the coffee! Better yet, read your tarot cards. Better yet, trade them in for a dictionary!

Anyone who can control their behavior on the net, or have enough sense to know right from wrong should not be trying to do business on the net. Cherie has proven herself to be totally unprofessional, and a kook with lousy business ethics with what she has done. Also, how can anyone guide others if they cant comprehend a simple concept of net etiquette?

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is ridiculous!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

All of you women are attacking the wrong person. Cherie did not steal anyones emails Julie did she took them out of a promotional email Cherie was sending and spammed everyone. Julie is not only a Spammer but she is a bully. She had harassed me and many others and the fact that you women do not have a back bone and you choose to entertain this womans insanity is ridiculous. Cherie has been so good to everyone and this lady comes out of no where and bashes her and her business. You all need to take a good look at who Julie Ryals really is because this is not the only report on her there are other people who feel the same. I will back her business 100%. She is very professional and very kind and she has been so good to me and all her customers. Her services are wonderful and so is she.

My Tarot Readings 9

AUTHOR: Annoyed - (United States of America)

Julie from The MomPack has been nothing but professional over the years that I have known her.  I used to be a moderator for her group many years ago and she does not tolerate sending unrequested e-mails to members of any kind.

I recieved an e-mail from My Tarot Readings 9 with 163 e-mails in the To or CC section of the e-mail.  These e-mail addresses are for anyone to see and start sending e-mails to.  I never signed up for any e-mails from My Tarot Readings 9 and do not wish to get anything from them at any time.  This company uses unethical methods to solicit sales.  They does not follow internet business guidelines by using a double opt in service for newsletters.  They doen't even have the smarts to use the BCC method of sending out their e-mails from a person's personal account.   My Tarot Readings 9 got upset because Julie called them out on it and hit reply all to let all of us know how to report My Tarot Readings 9.  They were even stupid enough to say that Julie stole the e-mails and sent out the e-mails.

Here is a copy paste of a reply from My Tarot Readings 9:  As I have already said I do not need anyones advice. Julie was the one that stold your emails not me. You have chosen to be taken off and you were. I will continue to forward these emails to my lawyer so I suggest they stop. Do not contact me again.

1.  They can't spell correctly.  2.  They asked that we stop contacting them.  (We didn't remember They sent out a mass e-mail and we asked to be removed)

I also got an e-mail saying:  This message goes out to all my customers. I would like to thank you all for sticking up for me I'm glad that you realize what kind of person I really am. I  have seen all of the emails and they have said that I have threatened the people who were bad mouthing me. The truth is I have let these women know that they are verbally harassing me and that I have reported them to AOL, Ripoffreport.com, and my lawyer.

I personally would love to see her try to get a lawsuit going.  She is in the wrong and I and many others have every e-mail saved showing that she is in the wrong and I will gladly show my lawyer and she will be the one getting in trouble.  I had also already asked to be removed from her list before this e-mail went out so it shows that My Tarot Readings 9 did not honor my request.  I have never been a customer and I will NEVER be a customer so this e-mail is also SPAM.

There are ways to do business online honestly and there are ways to do business that annoy people.  I for one was anoyed to get an e-mail that I did not sign up for, have no interest in, and in addition to have my e-mail given out to 162 other people that I am sure did not want or need my e-mail.

Word of mouth is the best way to advertise and My Tarot Readings 9  uses bad business practices and if you choose to do business with them be prepaired to have e-mails sent out giving your e-mail away to other people.  I personally recommend people stay as far away from this company as they can.

#12 General Comment

Drama Much?

AUTHOR: Dove - (USA)

It's just a bunch of drama. There's no consumer complaint here. Just a bunch of women getting into a cat fight. If you want to argue this bad, take it to a boxing ring - I hear they rent those out by the hour.

Cherie Rios DBA Cherie (China) Rivera of My Tarot Readings 9

AUTHOR: igotspammed - (United States of America)

I was also in the large email string that Cherie Rivera of My Tarot Readings 9 spammed with hundreds of email addys visible that she sent the spam to. I call it spam because of this and because I had never done business with her or her business and had never given her my permission to distribute my email. After reading her derogatory and defamatory comments on this site in her attack on Ms Ryals, I would never want to do business with her. This has nothing to do with what her business is about but what she has proven herself to be about.

What Cherie Rios (doing business as Cherie Rivera) has done here and the comments she has made in order to lash out at someone else in a schoolyard attempt to bully, name call and blame someone else for her own spamming is morally wrong. I dont think it is right to be able to intentionally tarnish someone in this way for reasons of pettiness, and from what seems obvious, there should be a reasonable case against Cherie Rios for libel and defamation of character here. The things Ms Rios said and distributed via the internet in the email messages were disgusting and also libelous. She responded to me through an additional email after I told her to remove my name and email from her email group and I was called some very foul language that I cannot publish here and said she didn't care who I was and told me never to email her again.  That didn't make any sense at all because SHE WAS THE ONE WHO EMAILED ME and then told me not to email her.  She has no one to blame for being called out as a spammer but herself and now she has no one to blame for her bad business practice of publishing her libelous comments here!

In my opinion the harasser is Cherie Rivera

AUTHOR: Registered - (United States of America)

My rebuttal comment was of my own experience of having my email used in a spam started by you Cherie Rivera. This, I can see without a doubt. Now you make a tacky comment that Im wrong and to mind my own business? #1-I was minding my own business and you made this my business when you kept spamming me and distributed my email to hundreds of others! When you responded to "reply all" and acted like I was your previous customer, and continued to spam in that way way, you have no excuse for being called out as a SPAMMER. #2-That is about as weird as how you started off by saying that you are Cherie and then switched to another role to defend Cherie-all in the same comment. Thats a little too kooky for me. Looks like youre the kind of person wholl spin it around to being my fault for having an email in the first place. #3-You obviously have some personal vendetta against Julie that I dont want to be involved in but all I know is that there are always going to be kooky people out there that arent dealing with a full deck and IMO you are one of those. #4-Your comment that someone should "pop" her head sounds like a physical threat and should be reported to the authorities.

As for your second follow-up comment as "anonymous" it is very informative as to what kind of a bully you are. You're not so anonymous and you have been the only one I see attacking, bad mouthing, harassing and bullying here and in your spamming emails this week. You were really nasty in those emails and so are your comments here. This is no way to run a business. Maybe you should step back and regroup.

Julie Ryals is a liar and a harasser

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I was a part of Julie Ryals rampage through email. She has stolen everyones email and proceeded to spam all of us with hate mail against Cherie and her company My Tarot Readings. She literally emailed everyone in Cheries email list and harassed everyone who stood up for Cherie. She continues to harass Cheries customers and its such a sad thing. This woman is very unethical and unprofessional and it turns out there are a lot more complaints about her on this site and they all state the same thing that she is a BULLY and gets joy out of harassing innocent people because she does not approve of their company or them. Her idea of running a business is intimidating people into doing what she wants them to do and if they dont they get added to the list for harassment. Cherie and her business has been nothing but good to me she has helped me in so many ways and she has never steered me wrong or tried to scam me out of anything the way Julie has. Cherie is a godsend and this woman needs to leave her the hell alone already.

#16 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong!

AUTHOR: 2much4me - (United States of America)

I have to step in here..I normally do not ever get involved..BUT this time I must on behalf of myself Cherie and several others who have come forward with the same Nasty e-mails from Julie.

I was attacked in 3 separate e-mails, and I didn't know Julie at all, so I mentioned in at least 2 of the e-mails that SHE was guilty ofnot only slander and defamtion of character of Cherie and other but in fact SPAMMING herself b/c I was receiving several e-mails from her defending her actions.

There was a long list of people, and I ask..If she RUNS/Moderates a group exactly HOW did one person allegedly get the e-mails of thousands UNLESS that information was made public, which would seem to me would be a breach of confidentialty on Juile then.

The first e-mail shot back from these two was explicit directions on how to report someone for spamming...now that is what we call professionalism!  Then she goes on about how no one wants anything to do with her etc.  If we were all adults here and truly disgusted, wouldn't we be able to do all this for ourselves?

I have been approached now by more than one individual who definitely think Julie needs a reality check and someone should "pop" her over inflated head.

Cheri of MyTarot Readings has done nothing unethical..and the Pot should NOT call the kettle black.
If you dont like people or their businesses then you should move along and MYOB

This report is wrong and Cherie Rivera of My Tarot Readings 9 is a spammer.

AUTHOR: Stamp of Disapproval - (USA)

Attention to Cherie (China) Rivera of "My Tarot Readings 9":

I'd like to totally rebut what you reported here. Unfortunately, I was on the large email string you spammed yesterday. I had to take out my time to read the unsolicited emails and rants from you and did not appreciate having my email distributed to everyone you ccd every time. Those emails you spammed were from who knows where and to do that and spread around all of our private email addresses without permission is wrong. And from what I personally read, YOU were the one that was rude, offensive, and unprofessional. Julie had every right to demand that you cease in spamming members of MomPack, and did so in a professional matter-of-fact manner in the reply emails I saw. This, BTW, was not a "verbal attack". Your business, My Tarot Readings 9 was not being questioned or addressed in the back and forth emails yesterday, so there was nothing that indicated that Julie did not approve of your business. I think you posted this on Ripoff Report because you wanted to get payback on her for standing up to you and your spamming. How were you Ripped Off? You were the one doing the Ripping Off of our emails. I had never emailed you so your excuse that it was your AOL's fault is faulty.

You said in one of your spamming emails that you don't go around bad mouthing other women and yet this is exactly what you have done here even though you were in the wrong. You gave no explanation of what you claim, and it had nothing to do with a consumer issue. You just took a cheap shot and did your name calling on this site to be mean and vindictive. Nobody likes spammers Cherie, and you are a spammer!! Your lack of ethics of stealing emails from MomPack and spamming the members was the issue. You initiated the spam using mompack member's emails that you stole and nobody approves of that. Wrong is wrong and THAT is wrong!

I have been a MomPack member since 2002 and I can tell you that this is a great group of professional women who have helped my business grow. Julie is great and I know I can always depend on professional business guidance when dealing with her.