Complaint Review: Julieana Psychic

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Brandon — California
Julieana Psychic
904 San Pablo Ave. Albany, California USA

Julieana Psychic Psychic, Fraud, Scam, Theft, Deceptive, Elder Abuse Albany California

Jaycee Miller is "Julieana Psychic", although she has gone by many other names.

My mother met Jaycee (I believe in using her real name) about 3 years back through her roommate. During this time, my mother was going through some difficult issues (death of friends, losing her home, etc.), was very vulnerable, and I assume that she thought Jaycee could help. Although I don't know what Jaycee talked to her about, my mom ended up moving into the apartment that was also Jaycee's office. I tried to convince her not to, to no avail. A few months after moving into the apartment, my mother told me that Jaycee had taken her very expensive ring to be "cleansed". At this point I knew something was wrong. I repeatedly tried to help my mother, and kept questioning where the ring was, because I wanted to put it back in the safe deposit box. After months and months, my mother finally got the ring back. [continued below]....

.....

Some time went by without anything happening, or so I thought. Just last November, I found out that Jaycee had convinced my mother to tell her trust that she was renting a completely different residence from Jaycee, and to pay Jaycee rent directly. As soon as I found out, I put a stop to it. I have since learned that Jaycee told my mother that she had control over some man named Gary, who was supposedly a millionaire and lived in a mansion. He and my mother had some type of phone relationship, and I believe Jaycee told my mom she could keep controlling Gary as long as my mom paid her.

In all, Jaycee stole about $20k from my mom. I do not know where this money went. I am currently pursuing legal action to try to get the money back. I have also contacted law enforcement to see what can be done.

I know this sounds spectacular, but my mother suffers from depression and other issues. She is better now, but only after some extreme intervention. I intend on making sure Jaycee Miller goes to jail for what she has done to my mother and countless others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julieana-Psychic/Albany-California-94706/Julieana-Psychic-Psychic-Fraud-Scam-Theft-Deceptive-Elder-Abuse-Albany-California-1049784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julieana Psychic