Complaint Review: Julio Demibaellis

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — phoenix Arizona
Julio Demibaellis
5224 N. 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85018 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Julio Demibaellis aka Julio Demichellis Kept my $300 deposit and kept thousands of dollars of another victim I found Phoenix Arizona

My complaint is about an Hispanic male named Julio Demibaellis who also goes by Julio Demichellis.  He may still (or may not) be working with a company called AP Capital Investments.  His phone number was 480-255-6176 but he has recently also been using 480-577-1759.  This man is a thief and a con-man!  He ran an ad on Craigslist for a room for rent, which I answered and I moved in March 5, 2013.  After discovering what he told me were the other “roommates”, it turns out it’s his family!  I could not use the fridge because his brother filled it with beer every night.  I could not wash my clothes there because he only allows cold water in the washer.  There were many weird things about this family which I discovered a few weeks in.  I finally moved after a mere 3 weeks of being there.  Then Julio decided to keep my $300 deposit so all in all, I was charged almost $800 for 3 weeks!  So I decided to take Julio to small claims court and when I went to have him served in April, I was told he had been foreclosed on.  So Julio knew he was losing his house yet he rented a room to me anyway!

After moving, I placed several ads on CL about this guy and got a few responses which were all negative.  The best one was a female who told me she had given Julio $26,000 as a down payment on a house.  Well, he took her money and disappeared.  So I’m grateful he only got to steal $300 from me and not thousands.  Someday, I will find this guy and will take him to court.  Meanwhile, beware of his ads on Craigslist which have the typical conman type ads – lots of misspellings, bad grammar, etc.  The email he used with me was jphoenixaz11@yahoo.com, but he will probably change that too.  Be careful of this guy and his brother who goes by the name of “Hector.”  When I looked at Hector’s FB page, he has about 15 “friends” – all named Julio.  How odd is that?  Anyway, beware of Julio and Hector as they can escape back to Mexico with all your money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julio-Demibaellis/Phoenix-Arizona/Julio-Demibaellis-aka-Julio-Demichellis-Kept-my-300-deposit-and-kept-thousands-of-dollar-1056729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julio Demibaellis