Complaint Review: Jumbo Auto And Truck Plaza

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Boynton Beach Florida
Jumbo Auto And Truck Plaza
1640 South State Road 7 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Jumbo Auto And Truck Plaza STILL A RIP OFF!! Hollywood Florida

I have spoke with the owner of the company and was told he plays games with people everyday and he does not care who I contact.

Also, I was told my Van was not fixed and NOW I would have to pay for the repairs that they, the company had performned. When I asked where the van is located the owner will not tell me.

I have made my first payment on the VAN and still do not have the VAN and have no way of finding out where it is.
I have called the owner numerous times and now I am told he is not in or he is busy.

I need some help. I am paying for a VAN that I have not had in my possession.
HELP!

Brenda
Boynton Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jumbo-Auto-And-Truck-Plaza/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Jumbo-Auto-And-Truck-Plaza-STILL-A-RIP-OFF-Hollywood-Florida-337474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jumbo Auto And Truck Plaza