Complaint Review: Jumbo Auto Truck Hollywood Kia

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Halo13 — Miami Florida United States of America
Jumbo Auto Truck Hollywood Kia
1640 south state road 7, hollywood, fl. 33023 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Jumbo Auto Truck Hollywood Kia Hollywood Kia THEY SELL LEMONS DO NOT TRUST OR BUY FROM THEM Hollywood, Florida

I bought a car I test drove for 10 minutes. when I asked the infamous question "what was wrong with the car?" I got a we don't buy junk cars only 1 previous owner cars blah blah blah... the only thing wrong is that the driver seat wont go back. 14 miles later on the drive home Car over heats I pull over have to get towed home. when checked by a mechanic, we came back with cracked heads. As soon as the temp was going up we pulled over. As far as I know it takes more than that to get cracked heads on a car, and I know it should not have done so in only 14 miles of use. None the less we called Jumbo they said we will handle everything no worries we are sending the truck out to get your car. Everything was apologies and smiles and delays until the check cleared. Then they came back with "Car was bought AS IS, we cant do anything about it we will be happy to fix your car for $876.62 (Includes 10% discount) none of which covered the cracked head... They diagnosed the problem as water pump and timing belt. I tested the pump, reservoir, radiator and engine manifold. Upon further inspection we found water in the oil and a new oil top they replaced to cover the rust that was evident after a detail inspection was done. <<<<<BUY CARS FROM JUMBO AT YOUR OWN RISK>>>>> Lemon Law didn't apply as they jumped behind the "AS IS" clause and being a mom and pop dealer got away with it. Everything here has been documented and I have the estimates from their "Jumbo auto mechanics" shop to prove as well.

If anyone has any help to offer or wants to do anything about it where I can help please contact me via email I will be glad to help anyone else with any actions they plan on taking. from passing out flyers to holding signs in front of business to getting a law suit on them with multiple people with same claims

(((REDACTED))) dot net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jumbo-Auto-Truck-Hollywood-Kia/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Jumbo-Auto-Truck-Hollywood-Kia-Hollywood-Kia-THEY-SELL-LEMONS-DO-NOT-TRUST-OR-BUY-FROM-THE-581714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jumbo Auto Truck Hollywood Kia