Complaint Review: Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Miami Florida
Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza
1640 S STATE RD 7 Hollywood, Florida USA

Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza HOLLYWOOD KIA. ALFREDO WILL NOT SEND COMPLETE INFORMATION ON TIME SO THAT THEY COULD EXPORT MY CAR. Hollywood Florida

I bought my car more then a month ago and trying to export it to Aruba. I signed of all documents including title and other information together with the person that sold me the car at JUMBO AUTOSALES. Since about 1 month my broker keeps on telling me they need POWER OF ATTORNEY of the first owner since they did not sign of the first TITLE. This is giving me headache for a car that i PAYED OVER PRICED + now they won't let me export the car that I PURCHASED for so many days allready..

Really pissed CUSTOMER AND I WOULD NEVER BUY AT THAT PLACE AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jumbo-Auto-Truck-Plaza/Hollywood-Florida-33023/Jumbo-Auto-Truck-Plaza-HOLLYWOOD-KIA-ALFREDO-WILL-NOT-SEND-COMPLETE-INFORMATION-ON-TIM-1069946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jumbo Auto & Truck Plaza