Complaint Review: Jumia Nigeria

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Babafemi — Lagos Other
Jumia Nigeria
15, Wole Olateju Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Select State/Province USA

Jumia Nigeria They did not indicate the delivery period on their shoping page, after making payment, they are refusing to deliver the good I ordered. Lagos

*Author of original report: I have received my item

I made an order on their website: www.jumia.com.ng . I was agast when I saw a notice that they deliver within 1-5 working days. In this computer age? I therefore placed a call to their call center. the lady who responded said they deliver in 5 days time. I pleaded with her that I will be changing location by then and wont be around any more, meaning that the purchase would be a waste of money. She said all concerned departments will have to perform their functions.

They cajole you, sweet talk you and fool you to make order and make payment, after which you now beg and pray earnestly that they deliver the goods you have paid for.

Up till now I am yet to receive my good. I will update this report the day I receive my good, and till then, http://www.jumia.com.ng remains a scam website. Please avoid making payments online and probably opt for cash on delivery and only purchase what you dont need from their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jumia-Nigeria/Lagos-Select-StateProvince/Jumia-Nigeria-They-did-not-indicate-the-delivery-period-on-their-shoping-page-after-maki-1049247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jumia Nigeria

I have received my item

AUTHOR: Babafemi - ()

jumia.com.ng has delivered my item. Case closed.