Complaint Review: Jump Athletic

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Parent — Phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Jump Athletic
Paradise Valley Preparatory School 11875 North Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Jump Athletic Takes Advantage of Minors Phoenix , Arizona

*Author of original report: Please Remove This Report

I wanted to share my experience with this club. In the beginning stages of my son starting to play for them they seemed very upfront and honest. They also seemed to genuinely care about kids.  Unfortunately this is not the case. All you are to this club is money. My son played there for a little over a year. I had heard many horror stories about the owner from people in the basketball community about the owner Brian Sacks. People had told me he charged there credit cards excessive amounts of money besides their monthly fee's without there approval. I have talked to previous partners of his who told me not to do business with him as he takes advantage of people. One even told me that he was almost sued. I choose not to listen which I truly regret. After my son playing there for a while and Brian feeling comfortable we would stay put he just threw my son on the back burner. Never returned calls, e-mails, or text messages. [continued below]....
..... Upon me getting irritated with him not responding to my attempted communication he demoted my son to one of the lesser talented teams as a punishment. The thing that irritates me more than anything is that he used my son as a pawn to try to irritate me not because my son is not a talented player. Any individual that would use an 11 year old as leverage obviously has something wrong with them. Just know that if you choose to sign up for this club someday you will regret it it. I sure do. You will see that coaches and kids leave there program all the time due to their practices and the stories you will hear from others about their program are 100% true. Buyer Beware! Don't make the same mistake that I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jump-Athletic/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Jump-Athletic-Takes-Advantage-of-Minors-Phoenix-Arizona-853302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jump Athletic

Please Remove This Report

AUTHOR: Plizio - ()

I originally filed this report but I would like to have it removed.I was being dishonest when I wrote this originally.