Complaint Review: Jump Beauty

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: racegirlx — Los Banos California
Jump Beauty
Internet USA

Jump Beauty HealthizoneJump BeautyToatl body Fresh Detox Cleansing THESE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL. Watford Hertfordshire UK

THESE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL. I ordered a trial for Total Body Fresh Detox Cleanse pills and was told that I would only be charged $8.00 for shipping. After a month, when I received another bottle in the mail, I called to complain and offer to return BOTH bottles, I was told that I could only be refunded HALF of what I was charged for the second bottle. So they charged my debit card for the "trial bottle" $69.95 and then again when the second bottle came in for $69.95. When I called to complain, they told me that I could only be refunded $35 of what they took from me, and told me to read the terms and conditions. Well, I read them and did not find one peice of information that said I could only be refunded a quarter of what they charged me all together. Total idiots. I will be filling a complaint everywhere I can find a place to so that no one trusts these people again. I copied this from a previous post because it fits exactly what happened to my daughter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jump-Beauty/internet/Jump-Beauty-HealthizoneJump-BeautyToatl-body-Fresh-Detox-Cleansing-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-AWFUL-1140498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jump Beauty