Complaint Review: Jump For Fun

• Reported By:N. Richland Hills Texas
Jump For Fun
jumpforfun.com Nationwide United States Minor Outlying Islands

Jump For Fun Bouncy House Disaster Internet Nationwide

We scheduled the Princess Bouncy House for my daughter's birthday party. The party was Sat. evening from 6:00-9:00 and the bouncy house was delivered Friday night and tested out. Every time we plugged the blower in, it grinded the motor and acted like it was going out. We called all day Saturday to get another blower delivered. We got either no answer or a lady that promised a return call that we never received. Approximately an hour into the party, the blowing unit went completely out and did not run at all. This brought the Princess Bouncy House falling completely down FAST. And with this OUR PARTY FELL FLAT AS WELL!!! We never got an appology or a returned call from management. I have continued to get a manager by calling them every day for over a week. The rep that answers the phone finally told me that I was going to receive a whopping 10% off my next bouncy rental. THIS MEANS NOTHING!!! We spent $100 for a bouncy and it failed, which ruined my daughter's party. They are rude and very unreliable. Do not use JUMP FOR FUN!!! There are too many reliable companies that rent bouncies for us to patronize this type of business.

N. Richland Hills, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jump-For-Fun/nationwide/Jump-For-Fun-Bouncy-House-Disaster-Internet-Nationwide-217780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jump For Fun