Complaint Review: Jump Oil Company

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Fayette Missouri
Jump Oil Company
221 Bolivar St. Suite 400 Jefferson City, Missouri U.S.A.

Jump Oil Company - Ice House Fired after requesting Veterans Day Off! Jefferson City Missouri

When I had my interview at the Boonville Ice House location for Manager I had told the rep. for Jump Oil all I wanted of Holidays off was Veterans Day ...Jump Oil at that time needed personnel REAL bad to operate their store . The interviewer at that time agreed to me having veterans day off when it was time.. That was in the first week of July of 08 . When it was 1 week from Veterans Day I caled my supervisor and reminded them ; I got the answer that they didn't remember my request !!! I was told that Jump Oil did not recognise Veterans Day as a Holiday and it is not Jump Oils way to let a manager tell their supervisors an ultimatem .. The day before Veterans Day my supervisor stopped by Ice House in Boonville and told me to give them the keys I had to the store if I was going to take Veterans Day off witout permission " because Managers cannot give their supervisors an ultimatum " I gave the keys to the store to her ( supervisor ) and stated that this Veterans Day was an agreement when I was hired , I was told it is not the " Jump Oil Way " ....

Fayette, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jump-Oil-Company/Jefferson-City-Missouri-65101/Jump-Oil-Company-Ice-House-Fired-after-requesting-Veterans-Day-Off-Jefferson-City-Misso-390018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jump Oil Company