Complaint Review: Jump for Fun

• Reported By: Melissa — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Jump for Fun
1661 West Ave Miami, Florida United States of America

Jump for Fun owe me my deposit back Miami, Florida

On February 9,2013 I rese!rved a Pink Castle bouncehouse from 12pm-8pm. The kids only used it from 12pm.-2pm. The bouncehouse had deflate while the kids were still inside.

We rush and grab the kids out. One of the blower stopped working. I called the company and it took thr driver 3hrs to come back o me. The driver had to take the bouncehouse because it was malfunction.

The lady told me to call and talk the manager on Monday February 11, 2013 to get a refund. I call in they gave me a find around from 8am until 4pm that day. Finally I had spoken to manager and he said he will refund me back $75 back to me for the time we didn't use it. I have not receive anything yet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jump-for-Fun/Miami-Florida-33139/Jump-for-Fun-owe-me-my-deposit-back-Miami-Florida-1043924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jump for Fun