Complaint Review: Jumpmanzoom.net

• Reported By: Reggie — Kirkwood Missouri
Jumpmanzoom.net
Douglas Kirkwood, Missouri USA

Jumpmanzoom.net Jumpmancool.com DID NOT GET PACKAGE!! Kirkwood Missouri

I ordered a pair of shoes from them for $80 dollars and never received my shoes!!! I did not want to keep bugging them about my order so i waited the time i was supposed to wait for the shoes. I sent them an email after the time was up and the lady named Una told me that my order was already received but in actuality i never received anything just $80 dollars gone! I told them about and argued with her for about 15 miuntes to replace my shoes and she said it wasnt her fault and did not send me my shoes!! I ADVISE ANYONE NOT TO DEAL WITH jumpmanzoom.com or jumpmanzoom.net or Sea Una whatever her name is she is SCAMMING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jumpmanzoomnet/Kirkwood-Missouri-63163/Jumpmanzoomnet-Jumpmancoolcom-DID-NOT-GET-PACKAGE-Kirkwood-Missouri-1075946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jumpmanzoom.net