livestock

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Naples Florida
June Aguiar International Award Advisor
Box 8050. Huntington Station NY, New York U.S.A.

June Aguiar International Award Advisor he stol my money. I received a letter from June Aguiar 3 months ago, he said I won $2,500000.00, and for them to send me the money i need to pay $500 for paper work fees. So, since two months ago every time I send the $ 500 money order, he ask for more and more money, and now the total is $4000. Every week, he send me a different type of papers that I need to sign with a payment od $500 fees. Huntington Station New York

*Consumer Comment: Since 2003?

*Consumer Comment: Since 2003?

*Consumer Comment: Oh,my!

Hi, Actually June Aguiar has been taking my money since 2003. First, I recieved a letter with a certificate, in that letter he said that I won 2,500000.00 totaled in agregate, which has been verified and scheduled to be disbursed by a third party benefactors. He asked me to sign and mail the return envelop whith a payment of $200, I was so happy, and I sent him the money without thinking. A week later I received another letter, he asked me to sign the bottom part of the letter and to send him $300 for processing and report fee. Since that day, I received letter after letter every week with different demand, and the stupid I was kept on sending him more money.In total June Aguiar stol $6000 from me in that scam lottery or the international award Advisor scam.

Hansie
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/June-Aguiar-International-Award-Advisor/NY-New-York-11746-9050/June-Aguiar-International-Award-Advisor-he-stol-my-money-I-received-a-letter-from-June-A-433384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on June Aguiar International Award Advisor

Since 2003?

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

How do you expect anyone to feel sorry for you if you have been doing this since 2003???? You couldn't figure out that it was a scam the first time? Come on.......

Since 2003?

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

Everytime they asked for more money - you sent it.

not one time did you even THINK to check out this scam before you sent them money - these scams are all over the internet and you just assumed it was valid.

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

You ARE a scammer's dream come true, aren't you ??? WISE UP, Girlie, unless you ENJOY sending your money to scammers !!! Hey.....next time you feel the urge to send someone your money, just send it to ME !!!! I won't lie to you like the scammers do, either !!!!!!!