Complaint Review: June Spring Media

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: outforjustice — Chicago Illinois United States of America
June Spring Media

June Spring Media Jay Arenas June Spring Media has many names and plays many games. They are conartists and thieves! Internet

I hired Jay Arenas who I found on social media. I paid in advance for logo designs of which he promised me speedy service and guarantee of satisfaction. He did send me an initial desgin on 2 logos which both were very unprofessional. I asked for a new concept which most if not all graphics companies offer. This was not my first time dealing with a logo company. It has been 2 or more years and I have never heard from Jay again. I left messages thru social media, e-mail and calling but he never answers his phone nor does it have voice mail. Try it! I investigated him on the internet and social media and in his entire career could not hold down a job for no more than 1-2 years. When someone takes your money and does not deliver a service or product, that is criminal. He stole my money by deception.

Beware of this unscrupulous man. He will promise you everything but deliver nothing! Also, check out how many business name he uses for the same company and where his office is located. Not here in the United States! Why, because he is hiding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/June-Spring-Media/internet/June-Spring-Media-Jay-Arenas-June-Spring-Media-has-many-names-and-plays-many-games-They-a-997870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on June Spring Media