Complaint Review: Junglehosts.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — Midland Texas United States of America
Junglehosts.com

Junglehosts.com Jungle Hosts JungleHosts.com will rip you off! Beware of This Company Internet

*Author of original report: Update: Was Offer A Refund

*Author of original report: Refund

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply to Terry from james

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*UPDATE Employee: Reply to Terry from james

I just want everyone to be aware of this company http://junglehosts.com. The company will lure you and and make a lot of promises that they will do for you and they will only do about 1/2 of them. Then when you email James Gorman he will refer you to Luke. Luke ask you to send them what you need done thru the ticket system. Then when you finally get mad and ask for a refund the simply tell you they will not refund cause they did a little work. There policy on there website say 100% REFUND.

Companies like this that offer a refund then refuse to give it need to be shut down and not allowed to do business. All they would have to done is follow policy given a refund and I would go on my way. By the way this was purchased 11-12-2012 so its not like it has used there bandwith and all.

Here is the email I sent as well as the response. I have over 50 emails fro him and I will be glade to share with anyone who emails me and wants to see them.

Here is a couple.

Terry Callaway tcallaway50@gmail.com 5:07 AM (23 hours ago)to james James,

Here is the info I need. Also do I set the NS to my domain now and use the ips You sent?

1. Theme #2

2. Set Name Servers to my domain.

3. Remove Phone #

4. Set Up Live Chat (send Login ect)

5. Set up whmcs

6. Set up auto creation

7. In all plans under special features please remove FREE
Web Design and FREE Hosting Design. One of the links is http://www.125host.com/hosting10/resellerhosting.php

8. Set up contact info like sales@ Billing@ admin@ ect.

9. Please send me all Login info and passwords that you set
up.

10. Please send all instructions that I may need as well.

11. Please make sure privacy policy and TOS are set up and
there as well.

Then I got this!

james gorman 5:22 AM (23 hours ago)to me The nameservers will be custom ns1.yourdomain.com if you know how to use the ips i sent you.
if you dont know how to seth ethem from your domainname reg then use our defaule nameservers

the lists below wil lbe completed

Then when I complained that all was not done I got this and did as he said. Then the run around started!

james gorman 3:48 AM (1 hour ago)to me please meet luke online on live chat, hes there now to take any qwuestion you may have

I just want everyone to be careful with junglehosts.com as they are very misleading and when its not all done right they will refuse to issue refund per there policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junglehostscom/internet/Junglehostscom-Jungle-Hosts-JungleHostscom-will-rip-you-off-Beware-of-This-Company-Inte-968919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Junglehosts.com

Update: Was Offer A Refund

AUTHOR: tcallaway50 - (United States of America)

Update:  Was offered a Refund By the CEO of Junglehosts.com.  As of yet Paypal has not received anything or responded. Will Keep everyone informed.

Refund

AUTHOR: tcallaway50 - (United States of America)

Soon as the charge has been refunded I will update this. As of yet nothing has been issued or posted.

Terry

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply to Terry from james

AUTHOR: james - (United Kingdom)

Followup on this issue: the buyer after loosing the paypal dispute have gone directly to their bank to get chargeback. whilst the issue is still pending, we have decided to offer a full refund on this transaction to put this issue to rest. Hope this helps

UPDATE

AUTHOR: tcallaway50 - (United States of America)

Pay Pal is going to investigate this again. Also credit card fraud department is as well. I have well over 57 emails from Junglehost to prove my point. Also I have notified the Trading Standards in east sussex about Junglehost behavior as well and will be filing a leagle complaint with there local authorities if this is not refunded ASAP. It is mot the money issue its the fact that this company does not do what they say, Takes your money and then cancels your account after you ask for a complaint!  Ill keep you posted on updates after the legal issues is solved

Reply to Terry from james

AUTHOR: james - (United Kingdom)

Your post are vague and invalid, even before you bought the item from us you already started to ask for refund.
The website was setup as desired, but you had a problem,  you were unable to add your paypal email address to your whmcs.

you asked me and i advised you to use whmcs.com forum, or send us a ticket for support, yuou decided to open a paypal dispute and threatened to post on all forums on the internet that we are bad.

We developed a website for you, integrated with whmcs, scripted to edit and remove some notes as you required, live chat, and 1 year super alpha reseller hosting, all for less than $100.00, you download the website and put on another host and then devise a way to get the money you paid us.

You reported us to paypal but to get your money back, but they know we have not had any dispute in our paypal account for more than 6months and we have good paypal record so they refused to give you a refund, now you posting on forum to try and get us to give you refund for work we completed.
Mr terry you are very ungrateful person.

and stop trying to edit incidents and conversation to gain some symparty online, it doest work that way, at junglehosts we have principles or working, but we dont give in to threats.