Complaint Review: Juniper AKA Barclays

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Altoona Pennsylvania
Juniper AKA Barclays
PO BOX 8379 PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Juniper AKA Barclays Company offering 7.99% Fixed for Balance Transfer's and Usage PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: No problems here either

*Consumer Comment: We have had no problems.

After reading the reports on here I am glad my wife and I chose to throw this in the shredder. 7.99% fixed. 20 Day grace period. While this sounds VERY appealing and a generous $8,000.00 credit line to use at 7.99% I am thinking NO!!!

First thing we do before doing anything these days is check out ripoffreport.com That's just what we did. In doing so we learned Horror story adter horror story. I couldn't find even one GOOD thing about them or any company rebuttals. Sooooooo sorry Juniper!

If others were smart I would look at the stories and think before you jump.

Stephen
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-AKA-Barclays/PHILADELPHIA-Pennsylvania-19101/Juniper-AKA-Barclays-Company-offering-799-Fixed-for-Balance-Transfers-and-Usage-PHILADE-384434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper AKA Barclays

No problems here either

AUTHOR: Jimbo - (U.S.A.)

I have had my juniper card for a year I guess I have a 7.99% I have had no problems at all yet I think lots of the peoples problems were they were late on payments and also went over the limit.But as for now I have had no problems with them at all

We have had no problems.

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

My husband has had a Juniper card with 8.99% for over 1 year now and we have had no problems. In fact, after around 6 months, they gave us a limit increase.

When I first got the offer in the mail, I figured there was a catch because we have never had an 8.99% credit card. No catch yet. They post our payments quickly and report to the credit bureaus correctly. We have never spoken with them on the phone, so I'm not sure of the service. However, we make the payments well before the due date so we don't run into any problems.