Complaint Review: Juniper Bank ,Barkley Mastercard/visa

• Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Another Victim — Tuscaloosa Alabama United States of America
Juniper Bank ,Barkley Mastercard/visa

Juniper Bank ,Barkley Mastercard/visa Bad Service Internet

I just received a letter that my account is delinquent and my loan availability reduced. When I called I found, a payment was not received because someone stole my ATM number and I was overdrawn at the bank. The receptionist gave me another number to call 18008884213 to see if they could help me. I called. It is just a credit report company with an automated system where you can ask for a copy of a credit report, but not speak to anyone. Basically, it's like saying, robbed, tough! to me.  This is another reason when I pay off this card to cancel it, and cut it up in tiny pieces.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Bank-Barkley-Mastercardvisa/internet/Juniper-Bank-Barkley-Mastercardvisa-Bad-Service-Internet-518844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Bank ,Barkley Mastercard/visa