Complaint Review: Juniper Bank Card

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Greenbrier Arkansas
Juniper Bank Card
www.juniperbank-cardservices.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Juniper Bank Card Held checks and phone payments so they could apply late fees. Harrassing phone calls Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I have paid by check in the past and by phone repeatedly. They held my payments past due date to get late fees. Late fees put me over my limit.

They raised the interest and kept eating me alive with late fees and over limit fees. Now they have it to where I owe nearly 3 times the original amount and keep calling me. I've told them I live on a fixed income and cannot afford this.

They call at least every hour day after day. I explained to them that I am caring for my father who is dying and a grandson who is ADHD,ADD, and Bi-polar physically and financially. It is crazy how much interest they want for such a little amount.

Their answer to working with you is we will hold the interest to 5% and you pay all this extra we have charged you that we caused. This company shouldn't be allowed to operate at all.

Hounded
Greenbrier, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Bank-Card/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101-3337/Juniper-Bank-Card-Held-checks-and-phone-payments-so-they-could-apply-late-fees-Harrassing-398768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Bank Card