Complaint Review: Juniper Bank

• Submitted: Fri, February 23, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 26, 2007

• Reported By:Washington C.H. Ohio
Juniper Bank
P.O. Box 8833 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper Bank is charging me $600.00 more than i owe them Wilmington Delaware

I recieved a Juniper credit card in Jan of 2006 they gave me a limit of $300.00 due to finincial strain i had to go through a credit counseler who had Juniper Bank and other credit company's on my acct. This all happened in June of 2006 and this company takes out a monthly payment to pay all my creditors. Today in the mail i got a notice from National Arbitration Forum saying that they awarded judgement of $1200.00 to Juniper Bank. Is there anyone who can tell me what i can do i have sent this arbitration forum copies of the letter from my credit counserler and all the info that they needed including my credit counselers name address and phone number. Is there anything else i have to do to get these people off my back. I am on S.S.I with a child in the 12th.grade so money is really tight and i don't know what to do .

Makenzie
Washington C.H., Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2007 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19899-8833/Juniper-Bank-is-charging-me-60000-more-than-i-owe-them-Wilmington-Delaware-236853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Bank