Complaint Review: Juniper Bank

• Submitted: Mon, September 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 01, 2008

• Reported By:scranton Pennsylvania
Juniper Bank
Wilmington, De 19899 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper Bank FDCPA what's that!?! Wilmington Delaware

O.k. so I had a juniper credit card and when the cost of living began to escalate my credit card got out of hand so i began working with a debt settlement company to get my bill paid off. The company sent them all of my power of attorney paperwork so they would stop calling me and they would call the settlement company instead....well that didnt work. So while I was getting ready to send in my cease and desist form on July 4. 2008 at 8 am my mother answered my phone and she informed the representative that i was not home...which i wasnt...they then told her that my juniper accound is severely overdue and i have to pay now....illegal.....so I freaked out and spoke to a manager who put my acct on hold so I could get in my cease and desist paperwork...about 4 or 5 days later my cell phone rings and it is Ben from Juniper....I simply told ben that I had faxed in my cease and desist and he said "Oh yea we got that" and I lost my mind I was like "Then why are you calling me?" and he was like "BEcause it wasnt scanned into our system yet." Im sorry but if you acknowleged receiving my correspondence why are you still calling me...after I called him out he was just like..."Ok thank you bye" and hung up...Are you kidding me......I complained to the attorney general...if anything is done against these people I want a piece of it.

Ls09876
scranton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2008 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19899/Juniper-Bank-FDCPA-whats-that-Wilmington-Delaware-368822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Bank