• Report: #198427

• Reported By:taos New Mexico
Juniper Bank
juniperbank.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Juniper Bank ripoff Philadelphia pennsylvania

About a year ago I received a telemarketers call from Juniper Bank offering the Account Protection Program, I declined. On my last credit card statement I noticed I was being charged a fee and the statement reflected that I was enrolled in the program, when I called Juniper Bank to protest to have this Program cancelled I was told that it would be investigated and that I would have those fees reiumbursed and that someone would get back with me within 5 business days of course no one did. When I called the company on the 6th day the employee only told me that the Program had been cancelled at my request when I angrily asked about the reiumbursement as she seemed clueless as to what I was talking about she then hung up on me, I called again today day 7 and was told things would be escalated that a manager would call me tommorow, we'll see. I feel that this company has engaged in fraudulent tactics, And I'm mad and upset.

Monica
taos, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Bank/nationwide/Juniper-Bank-ripoff-Philadelphia-pennsylvania-198427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Bank