- Report: #449754
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Juniper Barclay Bank
Juniper Barclay Bank100 West Street Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
Juniper Barclay Bank Over Limit Fee Scam Wilmington Delaware
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. The moment your card is over the limit, you will be accessed an over limit fee at the close of the billing cycle, regardless if you attempted to pay down your card prior to your billing cycle being closed. This fee will appear on your next month's bill.
2. We NEVER waive any fees
3. Because this fee is charged during the next month, if the $39 overlimit fee places you over the limit in the new month, you will be charged another over limit fee the next month.
It is a cycle that one can not get out of unless you pay your balance off in full, then even at that time you will receive one last statement with a balance due of $39 for an overlimit fee the next month.
I have truly never heard of anything like this in my entire time dealing with creditors. I've requested their terms and agreements, and will take to a credit attorney to compare among standardized practices with other creditors. I'm also thinking about taking it further to my local channel stations and maybe Good Morning America. This is a credit card scam and I'm not sure how they have gotten away with it thus far!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Barclay-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Juniper-Barclay-Bank-Over-Limit-Fee-Scam-Wilmington-Delaware-449754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.