Complaint Review: Juniper - Barclay Bank

• Submitted: Thu, May 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:Castle Rock Colorado
Juniper - Barclay Bank
www.juniper.com Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper - Barclay Bank continues to charge fees, even though client is on 3rd party mgt Wilmington Delaware

After turning all my credit cards over to a 3rd party credit management (one of the credit cards is Juniper), proposals were made to the various credit card companies on my behalf. The first proposal to Juniper went out 12/302008. Juniper stated, they didn't receive the proposal, so it was resent on 2/5/09 then again on 3/11/09, 3/19/09 3/26/09 and 4/13/09. All of them supposedly not received. However during a phone call between the credit management and Juniper, Juniper asked to raise the proposal (mind you, supposedly they never received one) by $5. The credit card management authorized this with me and paid Juniper an additional $5 per month. From that time on, my statements were sent from Juniper to the credit counseling. Juniper would not permit me to change the statement address back to my address. Even though, they have changed the statement address to the credit counseling and had asked them to raise the proposal amount, Juniper continues to insist, they never received a proposal (?) Meanwhile I kept incurring late charges and now, since due to all the fees my credit limit has now been exceeded also over the limit charges. I tried several times to speak to Juniper to have those charges removed and work on the balance I actually owed. I got the run-around and was even hung up on. After I was advised to file a report, I sent a letter of intent to the excecutive office but got no response. A month went by, when I received another phone call from the credit counselor, stating that Juniper had tacked on even more fees now and also raised my interest rate. When I called Juniper back and explained the situation, I was told that they are investigating the "case" and I would have to wait another 60 days for a decision, meanwhile continuing to incur fees. I am ready to find an attorney and file a suit.

Zhiba
Castle Rock, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Barclay-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19899/Juniper-Barclay-Bank-continues-to-charge-fees-even-though-client-is-on-3rd-party-mgt-Wi-451868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper - Barclay Bank