Complaint Review: Juniper - Barclays - US Airways

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:Dublin Ohio
Juniper - Barclays - US Airways
Po Box 13337 Philidelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Juniper - Barclays - US Airways ERRONEOUS LATE FEE Philidelphia Pennsylvania

This company is full of people with no morals.

I am an honest credit consumer with an excellent credit score of 785. I recently signed on with US Airways Credit Card while waiting to catch a flight.

I am normally a good person at watching for my bill and am proactive when I don't get one in a "timely manner" due to the fact that I have been taken in the past. It amazes me that this is still allowed to occur in the US but is actually happening more and more now - especially with the tough economic times hitting harder - businesses (especially credit businesses) are becoming more and more seedy with their practices - especialy this one - Barclays/Juniper/ US AIRWAYS - which, incidently is ruining the already mared reputation of US Airways as well.

My compaint is the same as many others on here in that I was signed up for a card, and received promotional mailings (confirming that they did have my address) , yet, never received a physical bill. A late fee was added on 1/12/09, I finally got online and signed up through their webiste after suspecting this practice was taking place today (1/20/09) . I immediately called twice and spoke to a Anna and then Cathy -both SUPPOSED "relationship managers" - oooohhh fancy title for lowlife credit slugs- that intentionally dupe honest people out of their hard-earned cash.

I stated what happened with the fact that I never recieved a bill (as again many have already stated) and that they where looking at a potential class action lawsuit if this crap continued and that they had the option to remove the charge ad continue to do business with me or I would pay the charge and never do business with them - to which they said in a very smug tone "you do what you have to" as if to say "its not going to affect me at all". Thus is the main problem with our corporate culture nowdays. No accountability. And why should there be? As long as this holds true the rich get richer and as long as these goal keepers are in place to prevent any complaints from reaching the top then all is good - except for you and me - and as for us ? Well ...let them eat cake. Revolutions have started in the past for less. Whats wrong with us all when we are forced to pay for a charge that we didn't honestly commit and take it because the fight is harder than the work to earn the money to begin with. Just goes to show there are some severly fundamental things wrong with society nowdays. And here is another company to add to the expanding list of general crooks.

Dublin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Barclays-US-Airways/Philidelphia-Pennsylvania-19101/Juniper-Barclays-US-Airways-ERRONEOUS-LATE-FEE-Philidelphia-Pennsylvania-413864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper - Barclays - US Airways