Complaint Review: Juniper Card/ Barckay Bank

• Submitted: Fri, February 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: Lila — bakersfield California U.S.A.
Juniper Card/ Barckay Bank
PO Box 13337 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Juniper Card/ Barckay Bank Senior Citizen Ripped off By Juniper/Barclay Bank Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I have had a juniper card for 3 years now. Have never been late with a payment which I pay off in full every mo pay thru my bank on the day I want. I made my payment on the 8th thru my on line banking and it was not posted to my account by juniper till the 16th which made my payment late from the 10th which when I got to looking had been moved up from the 11th due date. I was charged 39.95 late charge then a 2.00 interest charge and now they have raised my APR up to 30.24%. These people are about as low as a person can get. My card is being canceled they will not get anymore of my money. Do not do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Card-Barckay-Bank/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101/Juniper-Card-Barckay-Bank-Senior-Citizen-Ripped-off-By-JuniperBarclay-Bank-Philadelphia-565186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Card/ Barckay Bank