Complaint Review: Juniper Card Svcs

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: victory — orlando Florida United States of America
Juniper Card Svcs
wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Juniper Card Svcs Barclay card svces This credit card company doesnt refund a credit balance to you if less than $1.00 wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: What do you think

*Consumer Comment: 8/10 of a cent

Juniper credit card company is the worst credit card company I have ever dealt with. I had 2 credit cards with them. I closed one out in 12/2009 and it has a credit balance of .80c.  I owe around 200.00 on the one card I have with them now which I will be closing by the end of this month because they refuse to send me a check for .80c or transfer that credit balance to the existing card I have with them. I called into their customer service number and got a supervisor and she told me if I wanted my .80c on this closed credit card I must make a .20c payment because they will not send me a check unless it's $1.00 or greater.!! When I asked to transfer my .80c credit balance to my existing credit card with a balance she refused so this .80c will remain with Juniper credit card company and there is nothing I can do!!

Anyone out there with credit cards from this company pay them off and closed out the cards. I will be doing this by the end of the month. I know .80c is not a lot of money but it is the principle that these big banks/credit card company can take your money and you cant owe them a penny or they will come after YOU!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2011 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Card-Svcs/wilmington-Delaware-19899/Juniper-Card-Svcs-Barclay-card-svces-This-credit-card-company-doesnt-refund-a-credit-balan-739898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Card Svcs

What do you think

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

would've happened if you had mailed them a payment that was short .80c???

EXACTLY.

8/10 of a cent

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

.80c is less than one penny.

victims