- Report: #462728
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Juniper Credit (Barclay Card)
Juniper Credit (Barclay Card)juniper.com Nationwide U.S.A.
Juniper Credit (Barclay Card) raised my rate to 27% due to phone check that they got wrong.
2) They charged me a $35 overage fee.
3) They never responded to repeat emails and are hard to get on the phone.
4) They raised the APR to 12% without notice the next bill.
5) They never responded to emails.
6) I decided to pay off the balance with a phone check.
6a) They got the #s wrong and charged me a return check fee.
6b) I did this again and was charged the phone fee again but got the balance paid.
6c) I got the latest statement with a $0 balance and the interest rate is 27%.
I never missed a payment, I paid the balance off, they made the mistakes, and yet their systems decide that I am a bad customer and raise the rate to 27% because of the returned phone check which they caused.
Zero balance = zero customer. I canceled the card.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Credit-Barclay-Card/nationwide/Juniper-Credit-Barclay-Card-raised-my-rate-to-27-due-to-phone-check-that-they-got-wrong-462728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.