Complaint Review: Juniper Credit Card - Barclay Bank

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:Fultonville New York
Juniper Credit Card - Barclay Bank
PO Box 8803 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper Credit Card - Barclay Bank is a ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I am very disturbed regarding my Juniper Credit Card. I am consistently being charged over limit fees when month after month I am paying over the minimum payment in an attempt to bring my account under the limit. But I am still being charged the fee. After speaking with a person in another country today I am told that this will continue unless I pay my account 20 days before the date that the payment is due???

I am currently out of work and making a desperate effort to pay all my accounts off in an effort to lessen the burden on my household of an additional bill. Juniper/ Barclay Bank's crdit card practices are not allowing me to even get my account below the limit. After being forced to make a long distance call to beg them to remove the fees I was rudely told "NO!".

Thier fees are 29.99% and then they charge an additional $39.00 every month to continue to push the account over its limit so they can change yo again the next month another fee. Then if you call you are directed to the Phillipines to rude people that refuse to assit and tell you that you will need to address your concerns in writing.

Fultonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Credit-Card-Barclay-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19899-8803/Juniper-Credit-Card-Barclay-Bank-is-a-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-477310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Credit Card - Barclay Bank