Complaint Review: Juniper Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, March 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 08, 2006

• Reported By:River Ridge Louisiana
Juniper Credit Card
P O Box 8802 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper Credit Card ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I have experienced the same rip off from Juniper Credit as others. My interest was increased to 24% a few years ago for no reason other then the "economy" and there was nothing I could do and nothing they would do so I closed my account and tried to pay if off but at that rate it's almost impossible.

On August 29,2005 I was a victum of Hurrican Katrina,lost my job and damaged my home. I called Juniper to see if they would lower my interest or take a settlement. Since my account was in good standings Customer Service is not authorized to make settlements nor lower interest. All my other creditors, Chase and MBNA, are working with me until I can get back my feet but not Juniper. I have since cashed in my 401k and I will pay them in full. Do not open an account with them run any offers straight to the shreder!

River Ridge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2006 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Credit-Card/Wilmington-Delaware-19899-8802/Juniper-Credit-Card-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-179971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Credit Card