Complaint Review: Juniper Credit Cards, Barclay Bank

• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2008

• Reported By:Ravenswood West Virginia
Juniper Credit Cards, Barclay Bank
100 South West St. Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper Credit Cards, Barclay Bank, Wilmington, DE One month late harrasement, Called every day at 8AM after money sent Wilmington Delaware

I somehow missed one monthly bill form Juniper Credit cards. The balance on the account was $1,700. When the next month bill arrived I was charged a $39 late fee. I immediaetly called Juniper and told them I was electronically sending then $400.00 form my on line bank. They removed the $39 late fee.

I was surprised when at 8 AM the following morning I was called from a Juniper representative asking for a $64. payment. I was nice and explained the call I had made to them the day before.

On the very next morning (Saturday) at 8 AM I was called again asking for $64.00. The person on the phone would only tell me her first name. They said that they would keep calling until the $64 arrived. They could not get me to a supervisor in the United States. By calling Bacarley's in DE I did find a fax number (866-823-8178) for a Lloyd M. Wirshba, Chief Executive, Barclays PLC.

Juniper Card and Barclay Bank would not accept the fact that my bank had send the $400 electronically via my on line account. THis is wrong and I feel I have been harassed by the bank. I closed the account, but I think the bank owes me something for harassment.

Doctor dan
Ravenswood, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2008 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Credit-Cards-Barclay-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Juniper-Credit-Cards-Barclay-Bank-Wilmington-DE-One-month-late-harrasement-Called-ever-333116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Credit Cards, Barclay Bank