Complaint Review: Juniper Credit Crd

• Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By: Tiffany — Essex Maryland USA
Juniper Credit Crd
wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Juniper Credit Crd Barclays Bank of Deleware Increased my Interest Rate and unjustly issued me a late fee wilmington, Delaware

I obtained this credit card on 6-30-2008 and closed it on 8-31-2009. So that should tell you something wasnt right. On 8-28-08 I received a letter from Juniper stated  that all interest rates would increase from 14% to 21% do to some economic bull crap. I immediatly called them because I believed that this letter did not apply to me because my interest rate was fixed 7%. When I called I was advised that it did apply to me and that my rate would be increasing to 14% do to "Economic Increase". I asked what the hell is that. Basically my credit score of 720 doesn't mean a d**n thing. Why should I or anyone work hard to have good credit if Juniper can do what they want.

After she explained I advised that I was not excepting that and to close my card. I had a balance of 100.00 to be paid. I sent 50.00 on 10-8-09 along with bills to Capitol 1,my doctors office,The Children's Place CC,and the local Commuity College. All of these sompanies recived,posted,and my bank disbursed payment within 6 days. Of course Juniper states on my new statement that they did not receive my payment until 10-19-09. Im in Md their in De it does not take 11 days to mail and post a payment. I am convinced that they received my pament in a timely matter just like everyone else and deliberatly held it to charge me a late fee. I called them and of course I spoke to someone that didnt speak clear english as if she was from India who told me that it was noting that they could do.This company needs to be investigated by the FBI and shut down

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Credit-Crd/wilmington-Delaware-19899/Juniper-Credit-Crd-Barclays-Bank-of-Deleware-Increased-my-Interest-Rate-and-unjustly-issue-515249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Credit Crd