Complaint Review: Juniper Mastercard - Barclays Bank

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Camas Washington
Juniper Mastercard - Barclays Bank
www.juniper.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Juniper Mastercard - Barclays Bank Received bill {statement} for a card I did not apply for. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I received a bill in the mail for a card I did not apply for or have. I sent it back stating that I don't have your card or even applied for. Couple weeks later I received a letter from Juniper that the account was closed but I still owe them $35.00 for the balance, of what? Couple of weeks later, I received another statement for $75.00 after the account was closed. They should get to the bottom of this company and shut them down! By the way, I've reported this company with the attorney generals' office.

Camas, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Mastercard-Barclays-Bank/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19101-3337/Juniper-Mastercard-Barclays-Bank-Received-bill-statement-for-a-card-I-did-not-apply-fo-396575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper Mastercard - Barclays Bank