- Report: #454676
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Juniper Visa Card
Juniper Visa CardInternet U.S.A.
Juniper Visa Card Ripped Off by Juniper Visa Card Delaware Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dear Michael Wentworth,
I just closed my Juniper VISA card. At least one representative at Juniper Customer support lied to me. Do you really think I would have set a transfer with a fee? No way, this is clearly the way you catch people. I can imagine how much you are making raping people like that. Let me state clear your steps which I am going to publish anywhere I find a spot for it on the web:
1. Juniper Visa is advertised with ZERO APR at apple site. Something like "As low as $50.00 per month" for a Mac Book Pro will really catch the attention of anyone even from those with the cash to pay for it.
2. The user applies on-line and automatically they get a message like "we are still reviewing your application ...."
3. After sometime the user decides to pay with his existing non Juniper debit or credit card.
4. Then the user gets approval for the card but he already bought his MAC.
5. He calls customer support and from Juniper they say "No problem, we can set a transfer for you and still you get ZERO APR"
6. User accepts not before realizing that they cannot even pay in full the amount because they won't approve the whole purchase to be transfer (commonly they will offer 1500 credit which is not enough for any MAC)
7. The transfer is done and the user realize there is an extra charge which comes to be a 3% FEE for the transfer Juniper said was going to be for free.
8. Of course everything is written in little letter in the big agreements nobody reads.
There is a day coming when all of us will realize we live slaves of our debt and there many people out there (one of those Credit Cards companies like Juniper) ready to be the masters.
Thanks for making me realize that it does not matter how high your credit score might be and how good you are at paying your debts. We are in danger of being raped even from people behind recognized brands like VISA.
Sincerely not yours,
A Free American
Written on 05/23/2009
- Hide quoted text -
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Juniper Customer Care wrote:
Dear Nestor U,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your Juniper Visa Card with iTunes Rewards account.
We understand your concern regarding the balance on your account. Upon review of your account, the initial amount on the card was a balance transfer for $1,100.00, with a 3% fee in the amount of $33.00, which was part of the terms and conditions explained when the balance transfer was processed. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your account please respond to this email.
E-Mail Relationship Manager
From: NESTOR U (((REDACTED)))GMAIL.COM)
Date: Friday, May 15, 2009 04:15 AM
To: Juniper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Balance Transfer Issue
North Bay Village, Florida
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-Visa-Card/internet/Juniper-Visa-Card-Ripped-Off-by-Juniper-Visa-Card-Delaware-Internet-454676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.