Complaint Review: Juniper (apple Credit)

• Submitted: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 14, 2006

• Reported By:springfield Illinois
Juniper (apple Credit)
www.juniper.com/applecredit Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Juniper Bank (apple Credit) ripoff dishonest clever schemes" credit destroyer Wilmington Delaware

This company uses a lot of fine print and seem to make up the rules as they go along.

After I was hit with the first finance charge, I was shocked and I payed off my account immediately. I was left with a zero balance. Within 5 days I received a bill for $73. There reason for the bill was the person at apple who processed my order.

They gave me a complicated explanation about my mac mini and monitor being purchased on different days even though I only made one phanoe call to Apple. It sounded like a lot of technical bullshit that the customer service rep pulled out of her ass.

These people really want to get you by the balls. No one wants to ruin their credit over this shitty company. You will be a fool to finance through this company.

Mattie
springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2006 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juniper-apple-Credit/Wilmington-Delaware-19899/Juniper-Bank-apple-Credit-ripoff-dishonest-clever-schemes-credit-destroyer-Wilmington-D-215836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper (apple Credit)