Complaint Review: Juniper/Barclays Bank

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:haslet Texas
Juniper/Barclays Bank
Po Box 13337 Philiadelphia/Wilmington Delaware, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-283-635
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Juniper/Barclays BankJuniper/Barclays Bank lowered credit lmit without notice,customer service refuse to discuss over phone Philiadelphia/WilmingtonDelaware Pennsylvania

Juniper/Barclays Bank lowered our credit from 3500.00 dollars to a hundred dollars over the balance of the card, this put me near limit which lowered my credit score. i have had no luck with correction of this and customer support refused to discuss this with me or send me any reason as to why my limit was lowered. I have never been late, never went over limit and never carried a balance of over 50%. I ask them for a current statement and I was told there would be a 3.oo service charge .I am paying as agreed but my balance is not reflecting payments. Balance is climbing even with agreed payments.

Mtf
haslet, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JuniperBarclays-Bank/PhiliadelphiaWilmington-Delaware-Pennsylvania-191013337/JuniperBarclays-BankJuniperBarclays-Bank-lowered-credit-lmit-without-noticecustomer-ser-428785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juniper/Barclays Bank