Complaint Review: Juno - NetZero - United Online

• Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Prinsan — Orlando Florida United States of America
Juno - NetZero - United Online
Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Juno - NetZero - United Online Unauthorized Charge to Debit Card Woodland Hills, California

I contacted NetZero back in April of 2010 to have my account cancled because I am now using DSL. I was assured by the company that my account had been cancled and that my account would not be charged the next month. Well, that was not the case and after having had contacted them on May 7, 2010, I was again informed that a confirmation email of my cancelation had been sent. I also checked my email inbox as well as spam folders which turned up no email. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, FTC, and my local attorney general's office here in Florida. I will also be submitting a dispute to my bank as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juno-NetZero-United-Online/Woodland-Hills-California-/Juno-NetZero-United-Online-Unauthorized-Charge-to-Debit-Card-Woodland-Hills-Californ-601202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juno - NetZero - United Online