Complaint Review: Juno - NetZero - United Online

• Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: ozzishep — Hot Springs Arkansas USA
Juno - NetZero - United Online
www.unitedonline.net Internet United States of America

Juno - NetZero - United Online Juno Unauthorized charges on my bank debit card Hot Springs, Arkansas

Today I balanced my checkbook and noticed that I had a pending $1.00 charge coming through for a company named UOL*Juno.  I have never heard of this company so I did research on the internet and found that it is an internet company based out of California.  I have never done business with this company or authorized anyone to debit my account for charges from this company.  Although it showed just $1.00 in charges, I'm sure when the actual charge comes through it will be for a higher amount (like when you use your debit card for gas it will show a $1.00 being charged and then a day or two later the actual amount will be debited from your account).

I also had 3 unauthorized charges come through on my AAA Visa card this month.  One was for an Amazon gift card and two others were for Anti-Virus software. There is definately something fishy going on!  Watch all of your checking debit cards and credit cards for unauthorized charges!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juno-NetZero-United-Online/internet/Juno-NetZero-United-Online-Juno-Unauthorized-charges-on-my-bank-debit-card-Hot-Springs-484370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juno - NetZero - United Online