efficient

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: pete — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Juno - NetZero - United Online

Juno - NetZero - United Online NetZero Started billing my credit card and I never signed up for services. Tried to cancel and they claim they can't find me in their system to cancel the account. I have turned it over to American Express Internet

I found this company billing my credit card 14.95 per month.  I never signed up with them and use an entirely different provider.  I called to cancel and they could not find me in their system under any of the information I provided - including the card number that was being billed!  I have turned it over to American Express.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juno-NetZero-United-Online/internet/Juno-NetZero-United-Online-NetZero-Started-billing-my-credit-card-and-I-never-signed-u-546167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juno - NetZero - United Online