Complaint Review: Juno - NetZero

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Juno - NetZero
www.juno.com Terre Haute, Indiana U.S.A.

Netzero.com, Juno ripoff! Terre Haute Indiana

Dear Sirs:
About a year ago I got Juno.com for my ISP for $9.95 a month. It was cheap but the service was just o.k. I switched to the high speed about 4 months ago and was promised pop-up blockers and a reduction of spam.

The pop-up blocker was just o.k. When you have to spend a half hour on line trying to get something done, I feel their service is fair at best and bad at worst. Their employees are always very polite.

On March 8 2004, I referred my friend Phyllis De Louise to Juno. I should have had the $20.00 by now. When I called about it a gentleman referred me to referrals@support.juno.com and I was shocked to read of all the people Juno had ripped off.

I have left a voice mail for Larry Barker our investigative reporter at KRQE and will be moving my ISP elsewhere. I am shocked that a big company would cheat their customers. I was even more shocked because a Juno employee with a conscience directed me to this site !!!

This is still America and I will not sit quitely by while Juno continues until this minute, to lure people into referring their friend,relatives,co-workers and then not pay what is due. Sincerely, Rochelle (Shelley) B Ginsberg

Rochelle B
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juno-NetZero/Terre-Haute-Indiana-47801-0849/Netzerocom-Juno-ripoff-Terre-Haute-Indiana-94548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juno - NetZero