Complaint Review: Juno.com - Peoplepc.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:Hague Washington
Juno.com - Peoplepc.com
Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Juno.com - Peoplepc.com - Department Of Justice Department of Justice failing to control ISP tampering of International email Washington, District of Columbia

I have been receiving a lot of fraudlent email and fake web sites this occurs at the local servers based in tacoma I have made numerous complaints sent to abuse team My email that I use is registered at the United Nations The Hague Amsterdam (International court) geneva it is under EU law it appears that the Internet Service providers Peoplepc.com Juno.com are disregarding treatys trade laws misuse of Foreign address spaces creating hostile environments fraudlent billing from Peoplepc.com. It appears the ISP think they have a license to do whatever they please with the email including Internationaaly. Well I have a answear to tha if you continue to tmper with International email a Arbitration claim will be mailed at the affected parties with Notarozation and Apostille sent to the Hague in Amsterdam. I have no problem wit people reading my email but I have a problem with tampering deleting omitting misrepresenting. I would like to ask the Department of Justice a simple question If I receive email from a consulate are you going to allow ISP to tamper with email in a Official Diplomatic capacity? I would also like to know how are you going to control ISP who just outright act up ???

Do you know what time it is in Amsterdam ?
Hague, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junocom-Peoplepccom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20530/Junocom-Peoplepccom-Department-Of-Justice-Department-of-Justice-failing-to-control-I-350007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juno.com - Peoplepc.com