Complaint Review: Juno.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Juno.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Juno.com is slow and connection problems are ridiculous Internet

Ok. I've had Juno.com as my internet provider for roughly four years. I wanted something cheap but reliable. I can't get any DSL service in my area,other than what's offered thru the cable/satelite companies or thru Qwest. So I can't even get the Juno.com DSL.

As long as I've had it,there have been problems with my connection. At first I would call them(which isn't a free call by the way), but, the problems persisted. I'm kind of afraid to go to another dial-up service after experiencing what this company has to offer. It continually cuts out on you. I'll be in the middle of writing an e-mail,downloading a song(or something else),or IMing someone,and it gives me the "internet connection has been lost" message crap. Sometimes it gives me a minute to click a button,so that the connection won't be lost,but not often. It sometimes takes several tries to even get connected,when I turn my computer on.

Once I'm in the mailbox area, it freezes up on me,and takes forever to read my mail. It even makes me sign in,after I'm supposedly already signed in to the service(taking even loonnggeerrrrr). I was going to cancel once I looked into their DSL offer and found that I couldn't get it in my area,but instead I signed up for Juno Turbo(like a fool). It doesn't make anything load any faster. In fact, it seems to load pages slower. lol. It is truly sad. And a waste of money(and time...unless you just like to sit and stare at the same page for an hour at a time). Basically,what should take an hour to do,surfing the net,takes three.

salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junocom/nationwide/Junocom-is-slow-and-connection-problems-are-ridiculous-Internet-271749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juno.com