Complaint Review: Junum, Clear Credit

• Reported By:Fair Oaks California
Junum, Clear Credit
www.junum.com Internet U.S.A.

Junum, Clear Credit rip-off fraud business Internet

I signed up for Junum from the internet as they represented themselves as a "Free" service. When I received my bank statement, I noticed that there were two 70.00 transactions and immediately called them to find out why. They then explained to me that they charge 5.00 for each letter they send out and 15.00 for every credit repair. I told them that I did not want to continue and to cancel my membership. I mailed them a letter and thought this was taken care of. I got NOTHING from the 140.00 they charged me...nor was I aware of this to begin with.

Then, today...I get a call from a collection agency that I owe 198.00 for something from Junum which I have NO IDEA what it is.

They would not give me the companys # or email address to conotact them on my own to find out why there is still a charge. When I went to the companies website..they changed it to Clear Credit and have no way of contacting them other than email.

I plan on taking this to the Better Business Bureau and contesting this also. They are not repairing my credit at all..they are crooks and they are ruining my credit.

Kristen
Fair Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2003 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junum-Clear-Credit/internet/Junum-Clear-Credit-rip-off-fraud-business-Internet-44648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Junum, Clear Credit